• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

Trae Westbrick being awful didn't surprise me at all

Please kill the Heliocentric BS offense next season

And I hope Dre takes the leap into being a consistent baller. Thank you Miami Heat for punking Mice Cube and forcing Dre to takeover. That was beautiful to see

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Is this the last of Nate on the sideline? lol

Wtf kind of play was that?

Trae little ass cant even get open.. smh

It's a dumb play design.  Who puts 4 players on the same side of the court?  You know they're going to hold and foul you.  Space the floor out.

They know that we needed a 3.  But with 5 seconds left, you can still take the 2 and play the foul game. 

At the least, you'll have 3 seconds coming back the other way to tie or win the game.

• Thanks 1

Pretty much.. I root for him still because hes a Hawk..But my stance on him stands.. Next season will tell me all I need to know.. ImRooting for the kid though..I have to..If we start off with another disappointing record..............................

Edited by terrell

Just now, Peoriabird said:

That secondary scorer only score 35 points tonight.  We need a 40 point secondary scorer

The primary player is the issue and Trae stans need to be honest. Miami wasn't even hard doubling as much. They were letting Trae have 1v1s and he couldn't make anyone pay. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

The primary player is the issue and Trae stans need to be honest. Miami wasn't even hard doubling as much. They were letting Trae have 1v1s and he couldn't make anyone pay. 

Thank you for saying that!!!

• Premium Member
Just now, Peoriabird said:

You can't say that around here. Plus all of his shot were set up by Trae and they were wide open look so they don't count

Well Peo.. They were!

When Trae has a lot of attention on him, there's less attention on Dre and he was able to take advantage of the midrange.   

It's his calling in My opinion.  I would love to see him work on that. 

Bad play design no doubt but the league had a narrative this year. There’s no way. The more and more I follow the NBA the more and more it reminds me of the WWE. 

Tough game and season for us.

Last year was an A/A-

This year.. C- (lots of injuries tho)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hes too small.. Put a long defeder on him with decent foot speed and hes pretty usueless

• Premium Member
Just now, Diesel said:

Well Peo.. They were!

When Trae has a lot of attention on him, there's less attention on Dre and he was able to take advantage of the midrange.   

It's his calling in My opinion.  I would love to see him work on that. 

LOL!  Y'all just don't quit do you!  LOL!  Trae was so good that he was setting up Dre even when he was on the bence

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Pretty much.. I root for him still because hes a Hawk..But my stance on him stands..

In all honesty I'll give you props for being consistent unlike the rest of these haters that disappear when he's balling out and carrying the team. You bitch about him regardless so kudos for that I guess. 

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I'm good with it.   I think Trae needs something to stick in his craw.. This is it.   It will make him better. 

He’s so young. It’s like if Isiah Thomas had gone all the way in 85. No way, you need to get knocked down. What’s Jimmy Butler in his 11th year, Trae, Hunter, Okongwu, Huerter, JC, we young. 

We will be back no snap decisions.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's a dumb play design.  Who puts 4 players on the same side of the court?  You know they're going to hold and foul you.  Space the floor out.

They know that we needed a 3.  But with 5 seconds left, you can still take the 2 and play the foul game. 

At the least, you'll have 3 seconds coming back the other way to tie or win the game.

Nah.. not the foul game.   Not enough time.  Maybe 7 seconds. 

We needed a three.  They were holding.  I felt that if Gallo would have gone up with it, it would have to have been called. 

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

You can't say that around here. Plus all of his shot were set up by Trae and they were wide open look so they don't count

You sounding real silly with this.. 

Just now, REHawksFan said:

In all honesty I'll give you props for being consistent unlike the rest of these haters that disappear when he's balling out and carrying the team. You bitch about him regardless so kudos for that I guess. 

No I dont...Ive been giving the guy props alot this season..But this shit was embarrasing..

• Like 1