• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Just matching everyone's man crush for Trae.  Dre deserves at least 1 fan.  Trae can't have them all.

Im just a Hawks fan.. No favoritism BS..

8 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Lloyd got bounced for pushing back at Trae.  Nate wasn't stupid.

Lloyd got bounced because we lost like 10 4th quarter leads in about 1.5 months to lose games.

Soon as Nate takes the reigns, we start winning in the 4th and won games.

Lloyd was a good player developer, but a horrible coach.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Lloyd got bounced because we lost like 10 4th quarter leads in about 1.5 months to lose games.

Trae Defense Force comment. Trae and Cam quit on LP. 

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

Hunter has been one of the worst players on the roster this season by every advanced stat. I love the fact that he had a breakout playoff series, but let's be real, he has some consistency to show before he deserves consistent praise.

Again if you missed it..We've covered this topic many times...Dre was coming off of 2 major injuries and had no offseason because he had 2 surgeries.  Maybe that will never sink in but I had to try at least 1 more time.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Shut up Nate.

I will actually do something unpopular here.  I will defend Nate for these two reasons.

1.  Hunter did push tucker off even though Tucker initiated the contact and flopped it. 

You never know which way the refs will go with that. 

2.  The T.O. was useful later when we ran up on the 5 sec. call trying to inbound.. 

BUT the play after didn't work. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Think about all of the games we lost in the 4th THIS season..

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Again if you missed it..We've covered this topic many tiems...Dre was coming off of 2 major injuries and had no offseason because he had 2 surgeries.  Maybe that will never sink in but I had t try at least 1 more time.

I get it, but you are essentially admitting he played terribly all season. Why should we be Staning for Hunter when he's playing like trash? I love Hunter's potential but I want to see it on the court (like tonight!!).

He played amazing tonight and I'll def give him his props

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes he did.

Now that’s interesting. Trae isn’t going to make a public comment like that if he’s not open to the idea. Plus with him saying the right system that definitely was a shot at McMillan and his staff.

I am all for it if Trae is willing to play off bal a bit more and accept it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I will actually do something unpopular here.  I will defend Nate for these two reasons.

1.  Hunter did push tucker off even though Tucker initiated the contact and flopped it. 

You never know which way the refs will go with that. 

2.  The T.O. was useful later when we ran up on the 5 sec. call trying to inbound.. 

BUT the play after didn't work. 

Do you even know what the play was? I couldn't see it. Also, Gallo ran for the corner twice. Did he even use a different play than the first time?

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Player development??  Nate is still trying to undo some of the bad habit developed under LP.  Those habit were on full display in the 1st quarter when the Hawks refuse to go to the rim to get paint points or fouls

Supes Series Stars: 

1. Bam Adebayo - Without him, this defense would be hard to use for 48 mins. The one game we won, Bam was like 80%. 

2. Gabe Vincent - 92 ft defending Trae. Wearing him down. Damn!

3. Jimmy Butler - He has the top RAPTOR in the NBA for the playoffs because he was a monster this series. Hunter broke out without Butler here. 

7 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Do really think there a single poster saying he played well?  Yall are creating this argument against Trae fans that exists only in your delusions. 

They remind me of this little girl arguing with her brother, who is taking calm as hell to her.

Little girl"  ( loud )    "Why you talking to me like that then? 

Brother:  ( quietly )   "Oh, I'm sorry".  

Little girl:  ( loud )     "Stop screaming at me?"

• Haha 3