• Don Mitch
    • Ben Simmons
    • Sexton
    • Siakam
    • Beal
    • Brogdon
    • Other (name the player)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/01/2022 at 09:35 PM

Which player that we’ve discussed most or any would you wanna see put on that Hawks uni? 

Let’s hear who you got!

We will refer back to this page in a year, I book marked it! 

Annnnnnnd go…. 

• Premium Member

From this list I would say Siakim but what would he cost?   Second would be Simmons.  Crazy to say that, but he gives us exactly what we need other than another scorer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Karl Anthony Towns

He woulda made the list for sure on the top 10 but he’s not moving this year.

10 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Victor Olidipo

He wouldn’t have made the top 10 list but a write in if that’s who you would really want. :fie:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Simmons Mafia unite in honor of our fallen soldier, Ray Liotta.  #RipRay

If the last year was nothing more than a weird acid trip and didn't actually happy I'd be on the train. But I'm straight skerd of Ben at this point. 

Back alone is no Bueno. 

Heart alone is stay away

Mental health is no joke.

Put them all together and there should be a giant, blaring neon sight that says STAY AWAY.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Which player that we’ve discussed most or any would you wanna see put on that Hawks uni? 

Let’s hear who you got!

We will refer back to this page in a year, I book marked it! 

Annnnnnnd go…. 

Whoa.

You thought Beal should get a place on the ballot when there's not even one person as far as I recall arguing for Beal in recent memory?

Wait. And. No Randle???

What the???

There's a very compelling case for the guy just laid out in detail in just the last 24 hou....

uh...

oh...

hold up...

Noooooowwwwww I get it... TL/DR strikes again. *sigh* *heavier sigh*

It's one thing to be allergic to reading books. It's another to be allergic to a mere essay on a topic of general interest.

Yes. I'm disappointed. Julius Randle... or as I figure we'll call him around here if he ever dons a Hawks uni... Dr. J... (!)... is more of a likelihood than half of that list.

(Did not say "likely"... said "more likely than half that list," and that's a true though subjective statement.)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

This is tough...

Most of these guys come with some additional factors that should be compensated for.  Lavine is my choice, but man...he does not solve the issues with defense and toughness.  At the end of the day though, I keep thinking about swapping Bogi for him in last year's playoffs.  We would have been a nightmare.  If we could get him, bring back Delon, and get everyone to buy into team defense...I'd be good.  So that's my guy on this list.

I'm not going to write in my guy because he's not been discussed, but Brandon Ingram is at the top of my list.

As for the rest of this, Ben Simmons would be #2 followed not too far behind by Ayton.  I would list Siakam but I'm just not trying to give up JC.  For all this talk about a 1B to Trae's 1A....  John Collins is a legit 1C...I love what he does and love who he is.  We'll regret letting him go if we do.  He's going to make some locker room glow and he's going to help somebody get over the top.

John Collins trolls 76ers' Joel Embiid with shirt of dunk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sturt said:

2022-05-26_23-09-54.png

humor no longer lives here.png

No I caught it. Made me a lil sad. Also, this dude looks like my friend from elementary school. 

In my best NBA PA announcer voice 

{#6…. JUUUUUUULLLLIIIUUUSSSSS THE DAAAACTTTTTTAAAA 

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVIIIIIINNNNGGGG}-Dave Zinkoff

• Like 1