• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

and what pray tell does the Twolves have that is going warrant a trade for Capela?  If they are not going to trade Towns or Edwards, what else do they have.

Vanderbilt and Beasley. :ninja:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

and what pray tell does the Twolves have that is going warrant a trade for Capela?  If they are not going to trade Towns or Edwards, what else do they have.

cc+BB  for  Russell + #19 + future first

CC to Minny = Fake News

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I am pretty sure its something Travis will just write down and easily pass on it. Capela is the most critical player on this squad. He's irreplaceable unless you upgrade him and while their is an upgrade for Capela on the Wolves, he's not available so this is so worthless to even mention. Especially for us Atlanta fans. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You better hide. That's f***ing garbage.

Lol I just stated what they had I didn’t say I wanted it! :nyd:

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

CC to Minny = Fake News

Yup. BS meter is high on this. Unless it’s a 3 way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

BS meter for Clint to Minnesota is extremely high

BS meter for JC to Sacramento is low. Sacramento is talking to teams about moving down. Get in the 6-9 range and Dyson Daniels is still on the board. Yeah, they got a realistic shot at JC.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

BS meter for Clint to Minnesota is extremely high

BS meter for JC to Sacramento is low. Sacramento is talking to teams about moving down. Get in the 6-9 range and Dyson Daniels is still on the board. Yeah, they got a realistic shot at JC.

Would we have interest in Barnes from kings?

The Kings rumors are based off old rumors but of course 2/3rds of the teams in the league would have interest in JC so it could be renewed interest.

The Minny rumor is not old, its new. It hadn't hit the media yet but I mentioned it to a person or 2 privately a few days ago. I didn't see it as viable yet so I hadn't even discussed it with @Sothron or @NBASupes. I was only speculating what Minny might be willing to swap as I didn't know. I do know that Minny loves Huerter and always has. I know they love JC and always have, so any interest in Clint could be part of a bigger deal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, thecampster said:

The Kings rumors are based off old rumors but of course 2/3rds of the teams in the league would have interest in JC so it could be renewed interest.

The Minny rumor is not old, its new. It hadn't hit the media yet but I mentioned it to a person or 2 privately a few days ago. I didn't see it as viable yet so I hadn't even discussed it with @Sothron or @NBASupes. I was only speculating what Minny might be willing to swap as I didn't know. I do know that Minny loves Huerter and always has. I know they love JC and always have, so any interest in Clint could be part of a bigger deal.

Give us Ant and they can have at it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I haven't heard anything about Atlanta having interest in Minnesota outside of checking in on the trade value of Russell.

Kings been had engaged with the Hawks for JC. That's not new, you are correct. I actually think there is way more smoke to that potential trade than others as Sacramento is looking to move down from 4 and would likely be in range for Dyson Daniels who Atlanta vastly covets.

28 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Could this be a possibility? Draft picks included might have to be different, not sure If I included those correctly. fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_6-20-2022_11-41-18AM.thumb.png.c49032f14d2a4415a939f3ee20a20cac.png

Edited by LucastheThird

Uh oh my dude..

Kings high on Keegan Murray

i_fb_a9_57_keegan-murray.png?w=190

The Sacramento Kings — owners of the No. 4 pick — are high on Keegan Murrayand even arranged for the prospect to have dinner with team stars De’Aaron Fox and Domantas Sabonis, league sources told Yahoo Sports. If Murray does slip outside of the top five, sources said he likely wouldn’t make it past Portland at No. 7.