• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Sad to see JC go if true

It is not as high as they are making out to be but we all know his price is a high level lottery pick and everyone knows we want Dyson Daniels 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I haven't heard anything about Atlanta having interest in Minnesota outside of checking in on the trade value of Russell.

Kings been had engaged with the Hawks for JC. That's not new, you are correct. I actually think there is way more smoke to that potential trade than others as Sacramento is looking to move down from 4 and would likely be in range for Dyson Daniels who Atlanta vastly covets.

We Covet Daniels over Ivey ????

if so that is a completely defensive motive from our FO. I would rather go get Ivey and trade for Gobert.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JTB said:

We Covet Daniels over Ivey ????

if so that is a completely defensive motive from our FO. I would rather go get Ivey and trade for Gobert.

Ivey is not a reasonable get. His cost is too high. We don't have the assets for that type of move. He's a top 4 player in a 4 player draft. 

6 minutes ago, GameTime said:

I’m ok with JC to the suns for Ayton. But JC to Sacramento for Dyson Daniel’s???? Nah I like Dyson but you can’t move JC unless you get another offensive talent in my opinion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Ivey is not a reasonable get. His cost is too high. We don't have the assets for that type of move. He's a top 4 player in a 4 player draft. 

Ok well hopefully we are getting Ayton then if JC is moved. He’s the teams 2nd best offensive player until Hunter proves he can be consistent. I understand the FO likes Dysons defensive ability and I do too but man you can’t give up JC for a non scoring threat .

trae is great but he’d really need some help offensively if we can’t keep JC, land Ivey, or trade for Ayton….I hope Schlenk plays it smart.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He could fall to 5 if the Kings take Murray.. Ivey team said they want no part of Sactown..

7 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

There was news in May that would lean to JC over Capela but when CP3 and PHX coaching staff got involved, talk exclusively moved to Capela. I still don't know where James stands with this and their executive team has been quiet for the most part. 

Just now, terrell said:

He could fall to 5 if the Kings take Murray.. Ivey team said they want no part of Sactown..

He won't. The trade value is too high.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There was news in May that would lean to JC over Capela but when CP3 and PHX coaching staff got involved, talk exclusively moved to Capela. I still don't know where James stands with this and their executive team has been quiet for the most part. 

The Suns prefer defense over offense at the 4..

They started Crowder over Johnson for this reason...

Edited by terrell

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

The Suns prefer defense over offense at the 4..

They started Crowder over Johnson for this reason...

They would like to start Johnson but rebounding is a bit of an issue as well as defense in general. Johnson has some of the best metrics. 

19 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’m ok with JC to the suns for Ayton. But JC to Sacramento for Dyson Daniel’s???? Nah I like Dyson but you can’t move JC unless you get another offensive talent in my opinion.

I'm not.  What the hell you do with Capela?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

BS meter for Clint to Minnesota is extremely high

BS meter for JC to Sacramento is low. Sacramento is talking to teams about moving down. Get in the 6-9 range and Dyson Daniels is still on the board. Yeah, they got a realistic shot at JC.

Only on the hawks forum would you find people calling BS on SHAMS CHARANIA LOL

• Confused 1

• Premium Member

Wonder why it was at the top of Schlenk's mind in the recent interview with Schultz to focus on getting the "right" player who he described mainly in terms of his locker room presence.

Leads me to wonder if that was his code for "You folks are listening to some rumors on deals that, in reality, we're not even seriously considering, given what we know of Player X's personality."

Leads me to wonder that, in particular, of course, since I seem to be the only Squawker (?) who is suspicious that McM's PHX contact long ago helped them eliminate a certain someone.

45 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

So why are we supposedly talking to the Kings for their pick if we want Daniels over Ivey? 

• Premium Member

I do think @Diesel has put his finger on the solution to the Shams puzzle... ie, that for any given team Schlenk speaks with, one cannot know if it's a multi-team deal that's being engineered... eg, we might not want anyone on the MIN roster, but a 3rd team might, of course.

• Like 1