• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

57 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

everyone knows we want Dyson Daniels 

that's not good that Travis has dealt his hand. When  you're targeting a specific player in the draft that requires a trade to be in that position, you need to keep that locked up tight. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

If we sent out a package of Clint, Huerter, and JC...

and get back Ayton, Russell and a Future First (Minny).

Russell is expiring if they want future cap space......He can play with Trae some too and allow him to play offball some(something Travis said he wants to see)..And his defense has improved..................We'd also have more money to build around Trae and Ayton after this season...  They might give us #19 this year too if they want JC bad enough... We could use 16 and 19 Charlotte pick and future 1st to trade up for Daniels.. Just sayin.. lol

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

The Kings rumors are based off old rumors but of course 2/3rds of the teams in the league would have interest in JC so it could be renewed interest.

The Minny rumor is not old, its new. It hadn't hit the media yet but I mentioned it to a person or 2 privately a few days ago. I didn't see it as viable yet so I hadn't even discussed it with @Sothron or @NBASupes. I was only speculating what Minny might be willing to swap as I didn't know. I do know that Minny loves Huerter and always has. I know they love JC and always have, so any interest in Clint could be part of a bigger deal.

2/3 of the teams in the league would want Collins, but not us...  Pathetic management as usual.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Watchman said:

2/3 of the teams in the league would want Collins, but not us...  Pathetic management as usual.

Yep. 2 or 3 teams have called about him I hear...

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

It’s a cloud of haze and I think Minny and Sacramento

I see what you did there... hehe...

("...scuse me while I kiss this guy...???")

Just now, theheroatl said:

It’s a cloud of haze and I think Minny and Sacramento must be 3rd teams somehow or somebody someway is just throwing stuff against the wall from their side (Minn, Sac).

This is very possible.  There was a lot of smoke screening going on the last few weeks. Being 80 hours from the draft, we're definitely in the media rumors to hold front offices feet to the fire country. I would not trust anything you've heard the last few weeks but anything in the news this week probably is based in something, just not exactly what it seems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Have trouble with fractions?  Oh well.

Have trouble with the team trying to put the right pieces around Trae as they see fit? Oh well...

3 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Knicks possibly may move up to 2!!!!

Idk why we couldn’t get in on this by offering Jc!

I guess okc wants more unprotected picks!

Especially coming from the Knicks!

lol you know this is trash right? 

Why believe they will move up to 2? Why would OKC do that?

Edit: Okc already has like 30 draft picks over the next 6 years.  They don't want more of them.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Knicks possibly may move up to 2!!!!

Idk why we couldn’t get in on this by offering Jc!

I guess okc wants more unprotected picks!

Especially coming from the Knicks!

That won't appeal to the Kings

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

lol you know this is trash right? 

Why believe they will move up to 2? Why would OKC do that?

Edit: Okc already has like 30 draft picks over the next 6 years.  They don't want more of them.

Its trash for everyone not named the Knicks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, warcore said:

that's not good that Travis has dealt his hand. When  you're targeting a specific player in the draft that requires a trade to be in that position, you need to keep that locked up tight. 

Travis always has shown his hands. That's what he do. A number of GMs do though, not just Travis.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Big what if!

What if the Atlanta Hawks traded every player on the current roster for current draft picks from all the other NBA teams!  Nate refuses to play rookies.  

This keeps us well under the payroll ceiling and allows us to forfeit every game (Remember, Nate and rookies) and we would have the youngest NBA team ever.

Entire Hawk team for 14 1st round picks (We already have one) and we're in business!

🧑‍🔧Under Construction!

Nate does play young players.. That's a myth...

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Travis always has shown his hands. That's what he do. A number of GMs do though, not just Travis.

But Why? Their has to be a reason for doing this... lol