Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

image.png.c3d4f00f29409a949d9cbe6f724fc52b.png

Phoenix talk show host on July 6. Also has another tweet about it. Things got held up with Brogdon physical but this guy and people Jake Fischer brought on were all over this

Yeah Windhorst was talking about Ayton to Indiana 2 weeks ago and people have basically just been waiting for it to happen for the last few days at least. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

With respect, I don't keep up with everyone. I know when I first heard about it, I waited to hear from our insiders if they had heard it then I talked about it here. I'm just tired of people doubting the things we share with people on here and when one of those things literally happens no one says oh hey, those guys were right after all.

The percentage is so low that its not worth bragging about or even commenting on.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What percentage of 'stuff' gets discussed between teams that actually happens?  I'd venture to say very low.  All soth does is give insight into things being discussed.

The percent that happens is supposed to be very low.

Not debating that the percentage is low that a rumor comes true but the fact that someone is seeking acknowledgement of something that was already in the public domain as evidence of some type of insider superiority is in my opinion over the top.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

They still have time to work out a sign and trade, by midnight actually.

I gave this more thought and PHX comes across looking even dumber by matching.

If there was any scenario where you'd pay him max, why let it get to this point?  You basically alienated the guy by making him sit a year when all you were gonna do was pay him anyways. 

21 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

The percentage is so low that its not worth bragging about or even commenting on.

That is very rude comment like @akay says

But atleast @Sothron brings something to the table to talk about but what about you, what do you bring to the table?  Besides we did good, we got a partner for Trae and this is not a one offseason thing, its going to be while. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
Just now, NekiEcko said:

That is very rude comment like @akay says

But atleast @Sothron brings something to the table to talk about but what about you, what do you bring to the table?  Besides we did good, we got a partner for Trae and this is not a one offseason thing, its going to be while. 

That's the point...Its just talk. No substance

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Even if you think that's the case, it's equally over the top coming here all pseudo-offended by it.  You're not required to read anything they post.

My statement was very simple.  You are reading more into it than necessary

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I gave this more thought and PHX comes across looking even dumber by matching.

If there was any scenario where you'd pay him max, why let it get to this point?  You basically alienated the guy by making him sit a year when all you were gonna do was pay him anyways. 

They do save money on a 4 year max.  The four year max from PHX could have been 8 percent raises per year.  Ayton's only getting five percent raises per year from Indiana.

Edited by marco102