• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: Who Mace? Jk, he only does guest appearances now.

Nah, it's the insider that calls everyone stupid when their player evals differ from his.

Anyways ..... I still think we need a big body benz in our frontcourt.  Too bad all the ones I'm thinking of are done-zo. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

You gotta caaaallllll 📞 on Tyyyrooooo..

Trez? 😂 

Gotta call his lawyer first ..... then his parole officer ....

Eta. And, to clarify, I want a defense/rebound guy.  Montreeeeez is neither of those so EZPassLane 

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah, it's the insider that calls everyone stupid when their player evals differ from his.

Anyways ..... I still think we need a big body benz in our frontcourt.  Too bad all the ones I'm thinking of are done-zo. 

Not many left :

Centers:

Deandre Ayton C 23.9> RFA PHX TBD - - - -
Dwight Howard C 36.6> UFA LAL TBD - - - -
Ed Davis C 33.1> UFA CLE TBD - - - -
Hassan Whiteside C 33.1> UFA UTH TBD - - - -
Luka Garza C 23.5> RFA DET TBD - - - -
Tristan Thompson C 31.3> UFA CHI TBD - - - -
DeMarcus Cousins C 31.9> UFA DEN TBD - - - -
Devontae Cacok C 25.8> UFA SAS TBD - - - -
Greg Monroe C 32.1> UFA MIN TBD

Power Forwards:

Montrezl Harrell PF 28.4> UFA CHA TBD - - - -
Juancho Hernangomez PF 26.8> UFA UTH TBD - - - -
LaMarcus Aldridge PF 36.9> UFA BKN TBD - - - -
Paul Millsap PF 37.4> UFA PHI TBD - - - -
Blake Griffin PF 33.2> UFA BKN TBD - - - -
Udonis Haslem PF 42.1> UFA MIA TBD - - - -
Carmelo Anthony PF 38.1> UFA LAL TBD - - - -
Markieff Morris PF 32.8> UFA MIA TBD - - - -
Nemanja Bjelica PF 34.2> UFA GSW TBD - - - -
Bruno Fernando PF 23.8> UFA HOU TBD - - - -
Eric Paschall PF 25.7> UFA UTH TBD - - - -
Jordan Nwora PF 23.8> RFA MIL TBD - - - -
Gary Clark PF 27.6> UFA NOP TBD - - - -
Nathan Knight PF 24.8> RFA MIN TBD - - - -
Tyler Cook PF 24.8>
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Gotta call his lawyer first ..... then his parole officer ....

Eta. And, to clarify, I want a defense/rebound guy.  Montreeeeez is neither of those so EZPassLane 

Btw off topic on topic I dunno but your boy Beal, even tho he’s whatever he is, I like that he didn’t give in and go to the Warriors.

I mean, he took a weird path but.. he didn’t pull a weenie move.

Bradley Beal expressed no interest in trade to Warriors

i_2a_45_eb_bradley-beal.png?w=190

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Btw off topic on topic I dunno but your boy Beal, even tho he’s whatever he is, I like that he didn’t give in and go to the Warriors.

It's about money - Beal would not have been eligible for his Super Max Contract if traded

First, only a player that has (or will have) completed eight years of NBA service by the end of his current contract is eligible to sign a supermax deal, which can only be offered by the team that drafted him or traded for his rookie contract. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

i_2a_45_eb_bradley-beal.png?w=190

If GSW could offer his supermax, he'd be in San Fran rn, make no mistake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I think Beverly's lockerroom presence is grating and has a shelf life in terms of actual positive impact.

I wouldn't want him here for that, per se.  I'd want him here because he embraces defense.  I'm not sure our guys need a "leader" the way MIN did/does, for example.

A lot of his antics and comments are overblown and it's questionable whether not he's helping or hurting.

Jmho 

Every team he has gone to they improve immediately. Not sure why we are relegating his impact as "locker room impact" this isn't Solo. He is still argueably the best defender at his position and he is a capable offensive player. 

• Premium Member
On 7/12/2022 at 2:30 PM, Wretch said:

I had ESPN on in the background the other day and they were discussing the Durant saga.  One of the analysts brought this up specifically and Windhorst shot it down.  He said that from his conversations, this isn't something the owners are talking about.  Like, they don't care enough to press the issue to the point where it would hinder negotiations.  I wasn't following along closely enough, but from the way Windhorst was talking, this is expected to be a non-issue for the new CBA.

Hmmm...  Well, maybe Adam Silver was watching that same broadcast? lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Every team he has gone to they improve immediately. Not sure why we are relegating his impact as "locker room impact" this isn't Solo. He is still argueably the best defender at his position and he is a capable offensive player. 

I won't fight you too much on it but I'd say the idea that "every team he's gone to has improved" is a bit strong.

He can help a team as a reserve, but I'd stop short at suggesting he alone elevates a team.

And, to be clear, I never said his play didn't help.  I'm saying his shtick runs it's course and that could take a matter of weeks or months if the actual frontline guys don't follow his lead. 

• Premium Member

Will never be proven (since it would be classless to say it publicly) nor disproven (since he's not a Hawk)... but to no one's surprise...

I will continue to be persuaded that Trae wasn't the only one who felt strongly it would be a step backward to replace Clint Capela with someone who didn't get along with Nate McMillan's best friend in the coaching profession and then pay that someone about $10m more than Clint.