• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I think you're both right ... or wrong, however you wanna look at it.

Reports say he indicated he wasn't going to re-sign there but that doesn't necessarily mean he "wanted out".  It could've simply meant he was going to opt out to get more than their extension would've paid him.

But we haven't extended him. And I certainly hope the Hawks haven't assured him a max without seeing how he plays with Trae. 

10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

With two years still remaining on his deal, I doubt it was a contractual dispute. More likely he didn't want to be part of rebuild.

I was just providing full context.  The way you worded it originally made him sound like some Deva.  He also made it clear he wanted to win and they said they were going in a different direction.  So you are correct he probably didn't want to be part of a rebuild. 

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

But we haven't extended him. And I certainly hope the Hawks haven't assured him a max without seeing how he plays with Trae. 

That's true but that's a different conversation than what I responded to.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I'm still tryna figure how a diminutive backcourt, with neither guy having his calling card be defense or playmaking and where both needs the ball to be effective, is considered formidable.

Nix gonna nix? lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dean Walker said:

brunson/Dmitch/Rj/Randle/Mitch

vs

trae/murray/hunter/jc/capela

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I was told repeatedly on here that a mini-me backcourt will get eaten alive so i guess we don't have to worry.  

You come from the school 🏫 of cap 🧢?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, sturt said:

Disappointing 4 team idea.... I'm cheering for 6.

2022-07-13_15-18-54.png

I just heard this trade being discussed on NBA radio 📻 by Kam n Antonio. Antonio seemed to dig it for all parties involved while Kam thought Utah needed more substantial pieces as far as players coming back, but I agree with Antonio here, why would you even want a couple mediocre players coming back if you’re Utah, you go full tank like OKC and start collecting picks.

I’m all for this. The 🐍 and the scrubs in one division. I can’t boycott those within a division now. :cheer: Condensing the hate if  you will.

• Premium Member

I don't know why the Pacers want Ayton at all. I really don't.

Maybe they flip him to a team that has reason to. (Not us.)

Then, I don't know why Jazz want Medusa.

Maybe they flip him to a team that has reason to. (Not us.)

And there you'd have it... six teams. Let's get it done.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dean Walker said:

A Brunson/Dmitch backcourt will be formidable!

And if Randle has a bounce back year the Knicks can be a serious threat to us and other contenders in the east!

Formidable, that reminds me

• Haha 2