• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

9 hours ago, Dean Walker said:

A Brunson/Dmitch backcourt will be formidable!

And if Randle has a bounce back year the Knicks can be a serious threat to us and other contenders in the east!

That would be the worst defensive backcourt in the league by a country mile

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Dean Walker said:

Knicks are going to be a real threat man if they keep iq,Obi, and Rj!

Real threat to get bounced in the play ins lol. I'm sorry, but I really don't see any world where the Knicks are a top 6 seed. That roster just screams mid 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

Barrett is definitely requesting a trade, if not included in the Mitchell deal itself, unless the Knicks extend him on a Max deal because him and his agent are not looking at a lot of shot opportunities next season.

Good call.  Brunson moved East supposedly to have a better chance at being an Allstar, Mitchell has already been, Barrett is looking for his payday.

• Premium Member

Jazz making all veterans available for trade, including Patrick Beverley, Malik Beasley and Jordan Clarkson

Sources say, the Jazz have made all of their veteran players available in trade talks, and there are no untouchable players currently on the roster. Guards Patrick Beverley, Malik Beasley and Jordan Clarkson have been pursued by teams across the league in recent weeks.

Any interest in any of these guys - making $13, $15 and $13 million respectively?
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

Barrett is definitely requesting a trade, if not included in the Mitchell deal itself, unless the Knicks extend him on a Max deal because him and his agent are not looking at a lot of shot opportunities next season.

Check yourself, ma$e.  Nix got a dynasty brewin' over there, let some folks tell it. 🙄

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Any interest in any of these guys - making $13, $15 and $13 million respectively?

Maybe Beasley but he'd be blocking Griffin.  Clarkson too expensive for the Lou role.  I kinda think there's some diminishing returns on Beverley's shtick though we do need someone with 'tude. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Mitchell had a much better team in Utah and they didn't get past the first round most seasons.

Yeah but ..... this is the Nix!

It'll all be different there, just wait n see.  Their history of excellence(sic) speaks for itself.  There's no way a big name acquisition can fail there.  No way.

🙃

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

This guy just keeps getting paid - granted he just fills his role and does his job.

Denver extends Kentavious Caldwell-Pope for 2-years, $30 million

Denver Nuggets guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has agreed on a two-year, $30 million extension, his agent, Klutch Sports CEO Rich Paul, told ESPN on Wednesday night.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jazz making all veterans available for trade, including Patrick Beverley, Malik Beasley and Jordan Clarkson

Sources say, the Jazz have made all of their veteran players available in trade talks, and there are no untouchable players currently on the roster. Guards Patrick Beverley, Malik Beasley and Jordan Clarkson have been pursued by teams across the league in recent weeks.

Pat Bev for his locker room presence alone. However, I expect for there to be competition for his services.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I’ve wanted Clarkson for a couple years as he can come off the bench and bucket.

I like Bev but he’s too much work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ve wanted Clarkson for a couple years as he can come off the bench and bucket.

I like Bev but he’s too much work.

You have been on the Clarkson wagon for a while.  Who's your favorite between Clarkson and Lamb?  Those are your two guys.  Lamb is available too I think.  Dilemma in the spud household. 

Atleast you like 2 dudes that are actually nba players.  I know an insider that touted Ben Mclemore and Stauskas as can't miss guys.  Yikes 

#ShotsFired

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Now Why Is That? | Know Your Meme

• Haha 3

Question:  Who would you like to have as a Hawk?

Question:  Who would you be willing to give up for this to happen?

🧑‍🔧

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You have been on the Clarkson wagon for a while.  Who's your favorite between Clarkson and Lamb?  Those are your two guys.  Lamb is available too I think.  Dilemma in the spud household. 

Atleast you like 2 dudes that are actually nba players.  I know an insider that touted Ben Mclemore and Stauskas as can't miss guys.  Yikes 

#ShotsFired

:laugh1: Who Mace? Jk, he only does guest appearances now.

I think I may be done with Lamb. He’s aging, CJ McChucker.. aging.. Spud.. aging… 

I honestly like all three on Thy list I remember some of us wanted Beasley too a couple years ago. 

Bev might get Trae a lil too firey 🔥? I dunno 🤷‍♀️ that guy kinda worries me but he does bring energy.

• Haha 3