• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post-Moratorium Insider Rumor Thread

AHF

32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I wonder how Brunson feels if the Knicks bring in Mitchell. He signed thinking he's the starting PG getting to run the show.

Mike Conley was PG for Utah so Mitchell primarily played as a 2. Brunson should be happy. If Utah isn’t messing with NY then a trade seems possible.

Mitchell can’t go to the Knicks. Man, first Utah, I understand he wasn’t drafted by them but UTAH? Then the Knicks with Dolan? Stop being Company man damn.

These players and their preferred destinations and really pissing me off 😂 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Mitchell can’t go to the Knicks. Man, first Utah, I understand he wasn’t drafted by them but UTAH? Then the Knicks with Dolan? Stop being Company man damn.

These players and their preferred destinations and really pissing me off 😂 

Cmon man didn’t Murray just get to his preferred destination here in Atl!

we can’t be hypocrites!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, macdaddy said:

The way i look at it is 

Huerter > Murray - big upgrade

Bogi still the same and hopefully not dealing with knee all year +

Delon i agree is a loss but having Murray starting and playing when Trae isn't should mitigate that.  Rotations of Trae/Murray, Murray/Bogi, Trae/Bogi are really solid

Gallo > Harkless/Frank - yeah no matter what this is a big loss but if JC/Capela stay healthy that will help.  More minutes from OO and JJ should also help a lot. 

Lou/TLC/Dieng > Holiday/Holiday/Frank is an upgrade 

Very much how I see it, but we also have another roster spot or two.  Just like we brought in Kaminsky, there could be another vet min contributor still to come. 

Being healthy is a concern for every NBA roster.  Having either Murray or Trae on the court most of the time is gonna cover a lot of gaps. Alex Len was 18th in the league for most dunks playing with Trae. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hmm 🧐 

I thought it would be like Herro and 4 firsts.

KD doesn’t fit the “Heat culture” tho… whatever that is.

Can they just send cupcake to the Suns and get this thing over with?

42F577C2-CF10-4BC6-ADF6-1CD385D38433.jpeg

I'm sure the cHeet want to send Herro, Robinson and crap.  These people think we're all stupid.  Herro is ok but is a 6th man.  Robinson is a bad contract.  That doesn't get you KD.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

That's not what has been reported. Murray told SA he was not likely to resign with them.

You sure that's what Murray said or did he say he wasn't signing an extension and San Antonio determined it would be in their best interest to get value for him instead of paying him the max or losing him for nothing?

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm sure the cHeet want to send Herro, Robinson and crap.  These people think we're all stupid.  Herro is ok but is a 6th man.  Robinson is a bad contract.  That doesn't get you KD.

I think it’s gonna take a 3 way deal where two teams offer up a combined 4 or 5 firsts and a couple players to get him.

• Like 1

Just now, marco102 said:

You sure that's what Murray said or did he say he wasn't signing an extension and San Antonio determined it would be in their best interest to get value for him instead of paying him the max or losing him for nothing?

Yes, according to reports he told he was not likely to resign and so they traded him for draft picks. I'm not sure what you're contesting.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Yes, according to reports he told he was not likely to resign and so they traded him for draft picks. I'm not sure what you're contesting.

Resign an extension that would not pay him his market. 

There's a distinction between I won't resign with you and I'm not signing that cheap extension.  I was just adding full context.

Edited by marco102

27 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Resign an extension that would not pay him his market. 

There's a distinction between I won't resign with you and I'm not signing that cheap extension.  I was just adding full context.

With two years still remaining on his deal, I doubt it was a contractual dispute. More likely he didn't want to be part of rebuild.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Hmm 🧐 

I thought it would be like Herro and 4 firsts.

KD doesn’t fit the “Heat culture” tho… whatever that is.

Can they just send cupcake to the Suns and get this thing over with?

42F577C2-CF10-4BC6-ADF6-1CD385D38433.jpeg

To get Bam, the Nets would have to move Simmons, both Designated Rookies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

With two years still remaining on his deal, I doubt it was a contractual dispute. More likely he didn't want to be part of rebuild.

I think you're both right ... or wrong, however you wanna look at it.

Reports say he indicated he wasn't going to re-sign there but that doesn't necessarily mean he "wanted out".  It could've simply meant he was going to opt out to get more than their extension would've paid him.

• Like 2