• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

DJM is so slithery he can still probe against a crowded paint.  Based on his history we may not see 6 turns again, just toss that out.

He’s made everyone’s job a bit easier on both ends, such a force multiplier.  You can imagine how giddy he is here.  Every teammate here is legit better than all his old ones at all rotational slots.  Hell I’ll take him over DeRozan all day.

I never trip off Traes shooting, just always wanted him to work them corners and baselines, which he’s done more of in the early start.  He’s been driving the team’s excellent FT shooting for years and you know a 1 minute, 7 point spurt can happen in the blink of an eye.  He’s got one in damn near every game he’s played since ‘19 started I would imagine.

John started off excellent last season. He’ll be a bona fide All NBAer if he carries on for 82.

Hawks pushed at +10 and covered +9. Hornets got a double digit whoopin on the horizon.

Lets Go

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Clamping down on Bolzonaro is no small feat, dude has crazy skills around the basket. I like  JC is active with his hands a lot this year, I think it has become a point of emphasis for this team in general and the forced turnovers and transition buckets have been key for us these first two games. 

he had a bunch of turnovers 

• Premium Member
Just now, bird_dirt said:

Man, I gotta admit my (first ever) draft take miss. I was certain Banchero would be a bust. One game and I realize how wrong I was. 

Banchero is the real deal. He kind of reminds me of a healthy Danny Granger. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They're just learning how to play with each other. It's easier for Collins because both Trae and DJM will find him at the rim and at the 3 point line.

Once Murray and Trae get that connection, this league is going to be in serious trouble.

LOL ... and then Bogi comes back.

Thats why the trade JC talk shouldve ended with the Murray addition.. He fits so much better with Murray out there harrassing on D. JC has upped his D so far too.. Credit where its due..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2