• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks

lethalweapon3

Just now, Diesel said:

As much as you give Credit to DJM...

Give Nate his flowers!!!

That Zone Defense changed the game...

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Pretty huge road win. Won't be surprised if we see more of the zone from here on out. We may not have length but we have a lot of quick players that can cover ground in a hurray so maybe it's a look that will allow us to force some turnovers lock down the paint. 

Agreed.. Nate was saving it I guess.. lol

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Pretty huge road win. Won't be surprised if we see more of the zone from here on out. We may not have length but we have a lot of quick players that can cover ground in a hurray so maybe it's a look that will allow us to force some turnovers lock down the paint. 

I watched intently as DJM covered passing lanes and scared the Knicks guards. I also think we got mind control over Randle!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

As much as you give Credit to DJM...

Give Nate his flowers!!!

Yes, Going Zone in the 2nd quarter was the key and the increase offensive pace. They were just playing and being aggressive.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Against a better 3pt shooting team it may have it's issues, but Murray playing centerfield in that zone created havoc in passing lanes.

• Like 2