• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to move John Collins? This again?

thecampster

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

He's also surprisingly 2 years older than JC.  When John's contract is up he'll be under 30.  If you re'up Kuz you'll be paying him big bucks when he's on the other side of 30. 

Damn. JC look a lot older..

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Nope!

1. We lose too much on defense

2. He will be an UFA next season meaning he can walk for nothing

3. He has a 26 usage with the Wiz, I don't see that happening here thereby reducing his ppg. On the flip side he would fit right in with this squad shooting 30% from 3. 🙃

4. It would piss @kg01 off. He hates him like poison ☠️

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Is that a reason to do the deal or not to do the deal?  Asking for a friend.  :dontknow:

Not at all. I personally like Kuz shooting when he’s hot and he’d fit well on offense to me. On D, he stinks. Again, not a numbers guy but he plays some loosey goosy type D.

• Like 1

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Kuzma is such a bad trade. What happens when he opts out of his contract at the end of the season and asks for more money than JC is getting now?

I think the only reason you would do a Kuzma deal is (1) you are confident you can't get anything better and (2) you are basically looking to unload JC's contract without ruining this season.  I've never been much of a Kuzma fan so the earlier rumors of picks and Lauri for JC would be much more attractive than this (if that was a real thing).

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

It's another "rental deal", but I saw this on with two 2RPs also coming our way on Twitter. I would like this better than Kuzma.

Bojan Trade.jpg

It would be hilarious to see the confusion with two Bogi's on the floor.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, BangHolman said:

It's another "rental deal", but I saw this on with two 2RPs also coming our way on Twitter. I would like this better than Kuzma.

Bojan Trade.jpg

It's not a rental because Bogdan signed like a 4 year extension with Detroit i think.  Not sure we want that.

3 hours ago, AHF said:

I think the only reason you would do a Kuzma deal is (1) you are confident you can't get anything better and (2) you are basically looking to unload JC's contract without ruining this season.  I've never been much of a Kuzma fan so the earlier rumors of picks and Lauri for JC would be much more attractive than this (if that was a real thing).

If we turned down Lauri and 2 1sts for JC...............................................................................................................

download.jpg.4763b9f1385c67b6fa044b8f35625303.jpg

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

Kuzma is such a bad trade. What happens when he opts out of his contract at the end of the season and asks for more money than JC is getting now?

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Isn't Delon hurt?  And how does he get into a guard rotation that already has Trae/DJ/Bogi/AJ?

tenor.gif?itemid=11487958

3 hours ago, BangHolman said:

The spacing though!

The defense though!

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

It's not a rental because Bogdan signed like a 4 year extension with Detroit i think.  Not sure we want that.

2 year entension.

I really love the idea of Murray/JC for KAT. None of these other trades move me. None of these guys are good fits. Kuz needs a lot of touches and we don't have that. Bogey plays terrible defense and that doesn't make us better and he gets a lot of touches With DET, he wouldn't get that in Atlanta.

11 hours ago, ShooterSays said:

Wizards have lost 6 of 7. Wonder what their strategy is going forward for the rest of the season? Especially if they’re taking calls on Kuz. You know who’s really playing well for them? Porzingis. 

He needs touches.

• Like 1