• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Actually, I was just trolling about OO because you act like you couldn't quote me with your sly posts, but get this, OO has played like a back up this year and nothing more.  He needs to play better if he expects to start anywhere. 

Now he says he was trolling about OO for my benefit. :laugh1: Yeaaaaa, look we’d like you to work the halls again as the monitor and tell us what thread titles make your tummy hurt. I feel like I’m OO in this and your JC, I’d so grab 20 rebounds over your head right now.

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bro loves JC but JC been bad this year. His fit with Murray has been worse than Murray fit with Capela or at least as bad. JC definitely got screwed by the Murray trade. Kevin is happy as ever out of Atlanta. JC will likely be happy too when that day comes

I don't love JC per se, just saying he's a better power forward than OO.

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Actually, I was just trolling about OO because you act like you couldn't quote me with your sly posts, but get this, OO has played like a back up this year and nothing more.  He needs to play better if he expects to start anywhere. 

I disagree. I think he has showed a lot of things I like from a 4. I think he's out of position and this is as good as it gets as long as moves aren't made. 

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

I don't love JC per se, just saying he's a better power forward than OO.

Nope 👎 That’s laughable. Run this by FakeGM or any other forum that knows basketball and they will laugh.

JC has zero basketball skill. He could shoot before but he can’t even do that. He has no post moves, he can’t rebound for his position or size, his screens are brush screens that are mad weak.

Combine JC with Hunter on the court and your IQ just went down and so did your ability to DRIBBLE THE DAM BALL! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Now he says he was trolling about OO for my benefit. :laugh1: Yeaaaaa, look we’d like you to work the halls again as the monitor and tell us what thread titles make your tummy hurt. I feel like I’m OO in this and your JC, I’d so grab 20 rebounds over your head right now.

Yup, because I have no issue with you.  You can call me names and everything.  Think I'm stupid.  Still won't bother me big guy. 

I'll still like your posts and quote and debate you. 

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

And you would be obviously wrong with this take. OO has been clearly the better player this year. 

Power forward?

JC's offense has sucked, but his defense has been really good. I just expect his offense to return to normal and if the defense stays that way, he's going to be a net positive for us. 

OO's defense hasn't been as good as in years past imo. 

Edited by marco102

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Yup, because I have no issue with you.  You can call me names and everything.  Think I'm stupid.  Still won't bother me big guy. 

I'll still like your posts and quote and debate you. 

I don’t think any of this I just don’t love tattletales but hey, that’s me. Like if you walking in the street and you don’t like a protestor, just walk by..

You went outta your way to tell on the protestor because YOU DIDNT LIKE YOUR BOY JC TO BE IN RUMORS…

Well you know what Marco, you can have the title changed by whining about it but the rumors ain’t going away.

In fact, I made another.

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Power forward?

JC's offense has sucked, but his defense is been really good. I just expect his offense to return to normal and if the defense stays that way, he's going to be a net positive for us. 

OO's defense hasn't been as good as in years past imo. 

OO hasn't played PF for us this year. He's been locked in as a 5. Our lack of depth with the bigs made it impossible to flex him and how can he play the 4. Look at our 4s, they are essentially wing sized. Capela can't play with Okongwu and Frank can't play period. 

His defense has been solid, not real good. Okongwu defense has been better and it's not even close. Offensively, somehow Okongwu adds more value on that end than JC this year, lol. Okongwu can pass the rock, we use him like Draymond but with less creativity. He's used to free up our guards.

Edited by NBASupes

We can go back and forth about OO and JC all day long, but I just have a feeling that  neither one is going anywhere anytime soon. No, I am not psychic but that is just my feeling. OO does do a bit better on the defensive end, but if you ask me who I would rather get the ball if we need some points, then its Collins for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t think any of this I just don’t love tattletales but hey, that’s me. Like if you walking in the street and you don’t like a protestor, just walk by..

You went outta your way to tell on the protestor because YOU DIDNT LIKE YOUR BOY JC TO BE IN RUMORS…

Well you know what Marco, you can have the title changed by whining about it but the rumors ain’t going away.

In fact, I made another.

Lol...you think that's the reason I had a problem with the Jae Crowder thread?  I'm not attached to JC. I'm just saying there is no viable better alternative than him at the four for us right now. 

If they can find someone better for the PF and move JC, that's not skin off my back.  

I'm not attached to any of these players. I'm a Atlanta Hawks fan, not a Trae Young, JC, OO, fan. 

Not gone lie. I'm a big AJ stan right now because he just plays the right way.

Just now, NBASupes said:

I like JC. He's a legit 20ppg scorer but damnit, if he's not gonna get touches, move him now. 

Bro, you've been trying to find a viable alternative for JC on this team for the past 3 years.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Alf said:

We can go back and forth about OO and JC all day long, but I just have a feeling that  neither one is going anywhere anytime soon. No, I am not psychic but that is just my feeling. OO does do a bit better on the defensive end, but if you ask me who I would rather get the ball if we need some points, then its Collins for me.

I'd prefer they keep the team as is and see how it works with a healthy Bogi before making any moves. 

It may not seem like it, but I'm happy with OO. I just know his current skillset isn't one of a modern day power forward on the offensive end.

He's shown tremendous improvement in his midrange shooting and that's very encouraging. 

• Like 3