• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, warcore said:

exactly. That's why I said Nate lost us that game. 

It was appropriate for Bogi to be in during the run for his offense -- of course. But on a final seconds one defensive possession? I was pulling my hair out before the whistle even blew. 

I was screaming at Nate through my TV when I saw Bogi out there for the final play.  The single laziest no effort defensive player in the NBA and Nate has him out there guarding the inbounds.  And of course he allows the inbounder go all the way from the sidelines to the front of the rim without making a single effort to block him out or at least get in his way.

But I'm not complaining too much.  Every loss gets us one step closer to Wemby!

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Eggsactly.  When I saw him come onto the court, I was like "Huh?  Who's idea is this?"

Guy's knee just got right, his conditioning is probably still spotty.  When fully healthy, he's a questionable defender at best.  But you got him out there right now?  For why?

My incredulity knew no bounds.

don't give him knee excuses.  That's nonsense.   a sore knee isn't the reason he's lazy and puts forth ZERO effort on defense.  If that was the case the same should be said for the other side of the court and No-D has no issue trying on that side of the court.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nash said:

The team is going to be good just requires some chemistry. JC and DJ just came back from injuries. Capela is out, Bogi missed many games, it's not easy. 

Steve, thanks for your optimism.

Look forward to seeing you as our next coach.

On 12/21/2022 at 9:57 PM, marco102 said:

Bogi's just as guilty for not blocking out his guy.

This team is what it is.  A .500 play-in hopeful. 

Landry do what you must. IDC anymore.

Bogi's fault is 1% and JC's is 99%. Once you have a ball in your hands and you need to protect it for 0.9sec, if you lose it, there is only one player responsible for it and it's you

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

Steve, thanks for your optimism.

Look forward to seeing you as our next coach.

I am optimistic. The team is just not playing with all players at full capacity. Hawks had a lot of injury problems. It looks like it's getting better

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, Nash said:

I am optimistic. The team is just not playing with all players at full capacity. Hawks had a lot of injury problems. It looks like it's getting better

The Hawks will have their Christmas feast... Shake themselves and then come out of Christmas to have a 36-13 run....  To end up somewhere like 53 and 29... 5th place in the East.   Matchup with NY and Kick the bejesus out of them in the playoffs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nash said:

Bogi's fault is 1% and JC's is 99%. Once you have a ball in your hands and you need to protect it for 0.9sec, if you lose it, there is only one player responsible for it and it's you

John never had the ball in his hands. He was busy blocking out Williams. If Bogi had done the same, we go to over time.

• Like 1