Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

If Nate calls a time out and they put Simmons and Claxton back on the floor and shut down the inside and the outside... yall would be calling for his head for allowing them to get their defense back in the game. 

If you want something to blame... Blame all the missed FTs...

We missed 7 out of 22.

If you want something to blame..  Blame the refs for not calling obvious fouls... all game. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Diesel . . you have to call timeout in that situation.  They only had at most 4 seconds to get the ball up court.  And their entire team was back on defense.

Yes, it was a foul, but the refs aren't calling that type of foul 35 feet from the basket.

I think OO even tried to call timeout initially.

Nah.  I'm not about to let them get 6'10 Ben  Simmons in the game so that he can stand on top of Murray... 

OH... BTW.. who is inbounding?  6'10 Ben Simmons and 6'11 Nick Claxton and 6'9 Royce Oneal and 7'0 Kevin Durant...   whoose man do you allow to inbound the ball??

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Nah.  I'm not about to let them get 6'10 Ben  Simmons in the game so that he can stand on top of Murray... 

OH... BTW.. who is inbounding?  6'10 Ben Simmons and 6'11 Nick Claxton and 6'9 Royce Oneal and 7'0 Kevin Durant...   whoose man do you allow to inbound the ball??

JJ would be good for the inbound

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Advancing the ball vs transition against meh defenders... I pick advancing the ball with less than 5 seconds in the clock. 

Who is going to inbound the ball after your timeout??  And who will they throw it to?

Just finished watching the game, Nate really be wearing out his welcome. This is the type of coaching that gets you fired. 

Just now, marco102 said:

Why didn't they call a clear path foul on Irving?  Did I miss the rule change?

They rarely call that shit anymore. 

• Like 3