• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Snyder said he's leaning on Murray and Young and that they've played together a lot now. "I want to know what they're thinking."

Yeah so do I.......................
Edited by terrell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Threezus said:

So hardaway is pretty much their JC for you to all their fans lol.   They were even asking teams to take him for free or them giving up a 2nd round pick to give him to them.  You can get MUCH BETTER than hardaway with Capela my friend.   You could probably get Hardaway + a top 10 protected 1st for capela.    I would say top 14 protected for Capela by himself and take it to a top 10 to take hardaway for them 😄

Yeah, I am not the biggest fan of Tim either but I wanted to add another good sized 2. We could always get picks as well. It's hard to find trades for Clint. You gotta find teams who play PnR Heavy on offense. Maybe back to Houston but for who?

2 minutes ago, terrell said:
Snyder said he's leaning on Murray and Young and that they've played together a lot now. "I want to know what they're thinking."

Yeah so do I.......................

Murray, let me take a tough mid range shot. 

Trae, if Harden, Luka, and Bron can do it, I can do it too

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Yeah but diesel me and you both have complained way to many times about the iso hero ball of our losses.   if this was a 1 or 2 time thing and rarely happened ok thats fine.  But when it happens so often in alot of our losses and we see it then the rest of the players on the team are going to see and feel it as well.  That in turn probably puts in their minds not to move and not to be active because they think their not getting the ball anyways.   If we stayed running the pnr and motion offense and passing the ball more often people would stay more active and the defense from the other team wouldn't just crash hard on trae having him running into like 2 or 3 guys every trip in the last few minutes of every game.     Heck if anything it would probably help trae and he can still have the last shot if he wants it but atleast the floor would be spread out more giving him a better lane at the end.

It's something that has to be coached out of them. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Damn . . Dre and JC had 0 assists?

That's not a surprising stat line for this year.  The hope is Hunter has 2-4 per game next year once Quin gets an offseason to work in his system

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

Those refs should be fired after this game after they take off their ref shirts to reveal their Wizards jerseys. 

That game was so completely one sided by the refs. The calls they made against us especially in the third quarter were insanely bad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Five moves this offseason 

1. Trade Murray/Bogi for KAT 

2. Give JC away to Utah for free

3. Trade Capela for Tim Hardaway Jr. 

4. Sign Gary Trent Jr. 

5. Sign a backup PG like Reggie Jackson or keep A. Holiday.

6. Draft a center if one is available that's good. 

Trae/Backup PG

Trent Jr/Hardaway Jr./Griffin

Hunter/Griffin/Matthews

Okongwu/Bey

KAT/Bruno

Meh that still aint good enough in the East.. Would that team even beat our current team? Idk man