• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

According to @AHF we have to agree how long the loser bears the burden of the assigned avatar. How long would you say is fair?

The only fair answer is for the remainder of KAT's $59M/year extension 

• Haha 3

Incremental 🤨 incremental 🤔 incremental 🧐… :swoon:

-Superfluous {my buddy at work} 

ps Get this, the whole Dickson goes out for sushi 🍣 and he orders chicken teriyaki. 😂 I swear he didn’t care AT ALL, he didn’t conform to $hit pardon my French..

I’m starting to like this dude, if he doesn’t get canned we are gonna be besties at some point. 👯‍♀️ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Incremental 🤨 incremental 🤔 incremental 🧐… :swoon:

-Superfluous {my buddy at work} 

ps Get this, the whole Dickson goes out for sushi 🍣 and he orders chicken teriyaki. 😂 I swear he didn’t care AT ALL, he didn’t conform to $hit pardon my French..

I’m starting to like this dude, if he doesn’t get canned we are gonna be besties at some point. 👯‍♀️ 

My motto; If it's on the menu, it's fair game lol

More on this storyline

You can safely presume that the Dallas Mavericks are rooting for Atlanta to win the trade race for Toronto’s Siakam … and that they’re also hoping such a trade features Hawks center Clint Capela as opposed to a strictly De’Andre Hunter-centric deal. Capela has two seasons left on his current contract valued at nearly $43 million. The Raptors would appear to have little need for a pricey center after re-signing Jakob Poeltl this month to a four-year deal worth $78 million, so a theoretical trade of Siakam to the Hawks that features Capela would open the door for Dallas to join the trade as a third team or pursue a separate deal with Toronto for Capela. -via marcstein.substack.com / July 16, 2023
There’s a belief around the league the Hawks are open to making another deal with rival NBA executives circling the wagon on Dejounte Murray, Clint Capela, and De’Andre Hunter, league sources told HoopsHype. Capela’s name has surfaced in trade talks, most notably with the Dallas Mavericks around the NBA draft. -via HoopsHype / June 29, 2023
Evan Sidery: The Hawks have many veteran players available in trade discussions, per @wojespn: “Virtually everybody among their veterans, except for Trae Young, have really been part of {trade talks} for the Hawks.” Two players who fit this criteria are Clint Capela and De’Andre Hunter.… pic.twitter.com/xQ03Urkc9b -via Twitter @esidery / June 27, 2023

Look at Clint’s face here. Kinda like the rest of us at squawk goin a lil nutty waiting for this trade to go down..

Ps Is Dre still in a gym somewhere? I’m sorry but if he spent all this time in the summer in the gym that fcker better come out like baby Kawhi and not trippin over his own 🦆 feet like Marv. 

IMG_8990.jpeg

• Like 1