• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I wished more casual fans and even players could grasp this fact.  Scoring/ shooting efficiency is so overrated in the NBA when there’s literally dozens of things you can do in lieu of shooting well to contribute to wins.  That’s actually the mark of a truly great player/ team: winning despite mediocre or worse shooting.

Say this again for those in the back. :good:.

Find ways to impact the game when the shot isn't falling.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ABH said:

I just like to see more rotations..like 11 or 12 players getting in..I know sometime ls it's hard to

The 8/9 man rotation is still learning Quin's offense and defense. When they've mastered it, our W/L record, we may see more players. It's a long season.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AHF said:

Kudos to everyone for our first game day thread without any inter-poster sniping!  

Could it be that a three game win streak (unheard of for most of last season) has put us all in a holiday mood of kindness and comradery?  

tumblr_inline_nyc61vrEzu1spviij_500.gif

Well, it is appreciated anyway.  

This is basically one of times when Bob says a guy hasn't missed a free throw all game?

:Bob: I can spark a tickle fite between AH and Peo any time I want, win or lose, kg. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The 8/9 man rotation is still learning Quin's offense and defense. When they've mastered it, our W/L record, we may see more players. It's a long season.

I was thinking about this last night.  I agree 100%.  Quin's playing the guys more early so they get comfortable in his system.  Once they do and hopefully the wins are piling up, he'll expand his rotation to keep everyone fresh for the playoffs.  I don't want to get too far ahead of myself with the playoff talk though.  😄

• Like 3

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I was thinking about this last night.  I agree 100%.  Quin's playing the guys more early so they get comfortable in his system.  Once they do and hopefully the wins are piling up, he'll expand his rotation to keep everyone fresh for the playoffs.  I don't want to get too far ahead of myself with the playoff talk though.  😄

That's why in games like last night, we can't have the end of game meltdown - that time should have been for the 3rd stringers.

• Like 3