• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks

lethalweapon3

19 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Trader Trav

Great products I like their frozen section.

21 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Tyus Jones (NBA-record five straight seasons leading the league in assist/TO ratio),

Oh man I knew he was efficient but 5 straight years!!!!! Oh myyyyyyyy (d*ck Enberg)

22 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Bilal Coulibaly.

This kid might be a silent 🔇 type player that excels, didn’t know much about him at all except that he was Wemby’s teammate.

23 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

lol, snort, who does that?)

IMG_0909.jpeg.ac794c87e3205b3c062f29879367a10c.jpeg

26 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Muscala

:Moose:  :pilot:

31 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

and the Tank machine gets rolling soon?

Can we nab the aforementioned T Jones? 🤔 

Thanks as always @lethalweapon3 another great thread getting us set for the game! 

I have the Hawks by 15 tonight. Execution from us is too much for them. But we have to execute that’s the only thing. 😐 

GO HAWKS!!!

Ps Vegas spread is Hawks -9 o/u 238.5

The money line is -370 Hawks and + 285 Wizards.

IMG_0904.jpeg

IMG_0905.jpeg

IMG_0906.jpeg

IMG_0907.jpeg

IMG_0908.jpeg

IMG_0903.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gallo, Moose, Delon, is this the former Hawks Hospice Home?  Washington is an awful place to die.  They got my boy Delon on pace for the worst metrics of his career by far.  15 assists to only 1 turnover is his only saving grace.  

That roster is downright depressing.  Perfect timing for Trae to get an early night off, Hawks should mop the floor without him.  If so Patty needs to be dusted off and go 3-7 or better from deep.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Beware!  Sometimes that team that you should easily beat is the hardest team to corral.  Don't count the win before the tipoff.  Hawks must do their thing tonight.  No let up!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:smug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Gallo, Moose, Delon, is this the former Hawks Hospice Home?  Washington is an awful place to die.  They got my boy Delon on pace for the worst metrics of his career by far.  15 assists to only 1 turnover is his only saving grace.  

That roster is downright depressing.  Perfect timing for Trae to get an early night off, Hawks should mop the floor without him.  If so Patty needs to be dusted off and go 3-7 or better from deep.

Youve been here long enough to know NO game is easy for the Hawks.... They ALWAYS make it interesting regardless of opponent..

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

Beware!  Sometimes that team that you should easily beat is the hardest team to corral.  Don't count the win before the tipoff.  Hawks must do their thing tonight.  No let up!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:smug:

This......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

No matter what the outcome I'm ready for a knock down squawk fight on any subject... LFG

Also, can we get a counter on bonkers & terrell dragging trae posts 

that way I don't have to read back 300 posts to find how many times they were wrong 

Wrong about what?

Trae was better last 2 games besides shooting like crap still.. I gave him credit like I always do when he plays well.....

I cant speak for @Bonkers..... lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I agree that if Trae needs a night off, this would be the game to do it.

• Like 1

I was just taking a 🚿 and was thinking about lw3 today, the other day it was Campster and JJ, I dunno each day it’s in the shower cuz it’s the only place I can seem to think these days..

Anyhoo, what does lw3 do during games? 🤔 I mean, he’s not on the game thread but I’m 💯 he watches, and most likely live. I guess I have noticed I focus better when just watching but I love the back and forth of squawkers and their input..

Thats all. 

Go Hawks! 

ps cagey I haven’t thought about you in the shower 🚿… yet.. don’t get jealous it’s not in my control it just happens and it could be anyone.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I was just taking a 🚿 and was thinking about lw3 today, the other day it was Campster and JJ, I dunno each day it’s in the shower cuz it’s the only place I can seem to think these days..

Anyhoo, what does lw3 do during games? 🤔 I mean, he’s not on the game thread but I’m 💯 he watches, and most likely live. I guess I have noticed I focus better when just watching but I love the back and forth of squawkers and their input..

Thats all. 

Go Hawks! 

ps cagey I haven’t thought about you in the shower 🚿… yet.. don’t get jealous it’s not in my control it just happens and it could be anyone.

tumblr_mybx2vodag1sm54eyo6_500.jpg?w=474

"Have you had your sprinkle today?" I'm in jingle-earworm mode now!

Hey I'm still pandemic-averse myself, so you won't even catch me watching hawks down at the zoo these days! As much as I miss the Squawkers live down on The Farm, I do watch as much of the games on the telly, and snoop on here mid-game, as my ulcers will allow (my newfangled Voice Remote worked great in the first half on Monday: "Show Me Peppa Pig!").

Injury note: Trae's upgraded from Questionable to Available on the Boo-Boo Report, so that's good!

~lw3

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

Let's go Hawks, please try to do it easier on us this time. I wouldn't mind watching a very boring game in which we win from minute 1 to 48. 

Let's do it, GO HAWKS!

Where the hell are the BIG LETTERS IN RED BRAZIL 🇧🇷??? :dance: