• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Thunder (8 PM EST Tip!)

lethalweapon3

20 hours ago, Sothron said:

Trae's passing is still elite. He is continuing to play much better defense that he started playing mid dec of 2022. He is buying in to the coaching. All of this is good.

It is just his shooting. He simply can't shoot this bad. He can't. He knows this. I expect his shooting to return back to career norms. It is just a question of how long until we see it. 

Why are we out here having to defend Trae again??? This $hit pops out from left field every year and it’s more annoying than when I go at you Saff! 😂 I gotta be honest..

Look folks,

Trae isn’t going anywhere so just get nice and comfortable and enjoy the show. He’s the best passer in the NBA, you never trade that, not ever!!!

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Why are we out here having to defend Trae again??? This $hit pops out from left field every year and it’s more annoying than when I go at you Saff! 😂 I gotta be honest..

Look folks,

Trae isn’t going anywhere so just get nice and comfortable and enjoy the show. He’s the best passer in the NBA, you never trade that, not ever!!!

Trae takes a month to get going every year, and every year we gotta hear this hating go on.

Some people like living in the moment a lil too much, get angsty when Trae has a whole season of downward trending behavior. Nov - Mid Dec I do not care at all, especially cause he's doing all the right things on the court - just missing shots.

Trae discussions get so silly 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, Carmine said:

I agree with you in the sense that the Hawks should keep all their options open. Team > Player.

I can't get a gif to work on here, but if I could, there would be a guy breaking into a slow laugh. 

You sound like those Laker fans who were mad at Kobe's analytics....

Can't see the forest for the trees. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

I can't get a gif to work on here, but if I could, there would be a guy breaking into a slow laugh. 

You sound like those Laker fans who were mad at Kobe's analytics....

Can't see the forest for the trees. 

I know what Trae is capable of and what he can do, which is why I hold him to a high standard. I'm sure he holds himself to a higher standard, just stating my disappointment and frustration as a fan. I do not want him gone, I want him to return to form. So when I say i'm out of patience, it is me voicing my frustration not my intent to see him elsewhere. It would be unwise to trade someone with Trae's talent that WANTS to be here.  As others have mentioned he is taking less "hero" shots and distributing the ball more evenly instead of playing buddy ball with Murray. This is good. Baby steps...

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

What did I just walk into?  Is that a serious post from dies-o?  He's been on a tear lately.  Ever since I tore him a new one in his draft conspiracy thread. 😎

😂 he’s here all week folks!

:rimshot:

ps Tip your waitresses!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Look folks,

We aren't suggesting he be traded. Just take fewer shots and better shots. 

• Thanks 1