• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, JTB said:

Ok this is true. We are out of position often especially our bigs.

I don’t recall Capela having a problem with being in position to secure defensive boards under Mcmillian so it’s got to be Quinns scheme that they are confused about or still learning.

A lot of times it's not the bigs fault they are out of position. They have to recover for the mistake of the guard or wing. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's not optimistic. He just a supporter of the guys we crushing right now

I support them too

Hell we all do..

But that doesnt mean you cant talk about FIT, bad defense, etc... Good grief..

We all said we were happy about the win..

But the Hawks arent gonna win many games playing D like this..

Nothing wrong with that conversation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Not for that salary...

Nothing gets on my nerves more than JC stans. Dude did not fit winning ball. Can't create. Can't pass, can defend multiple positions, only a good shooter if in rhythm. His fans swore on him and still do. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Lots of ups and downs in the game but Trae’s ridiculous shooting in the first quarter was the difference IMO even more so than his OT scoring.  I thought Gallo’s three point record was going down for sure but it didn’t.  Bob said he had been putting in extra work on his shot, needed every one of his 43 tonight seeing how we’re oh so challenged defensively.

I’ll never be a fan of the kid but always marveled at his offensive workload and availability at his size.  I wish like hell he would’ve had a special young coach like an Udoka, Taylor Jenkins (he’s gonna get Memphis in order soon), Nurse, or Daignealt in his formative years.  His floor game would be twice as good.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Orlando probably will lose track once injuries happen to their key guys. 

OKC is legit.

Wolves are legit. 

Any serious analyst knew OKC was gonna kick ass.  As long as Isiah Joe shoots well they’ll continue to do so, he started off slow.  He’s like Miami with Duncan Robinson: if he’s on you can hang it up.

I can’t believe in the Wolves’ chemistry until they win an actual series.  Then I’ll buy it.

It’s gotta be nowhere but up for Memphis, so surprised at their terrible start.  GS should get it together if Draymond can stop acting a damn fool.

Miami went on a surge and all they did was take Thomas Bryant out the lineup (duh) and lose Herro to injury.  Don’t know why they didn’t get value (ie SIZE) for that dude this summer.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1