• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bey with the step out of bounds TO.

I'm sure he's thinking about the 4yr/$62 million he turned down. He'll be lucky to get MLE money now.

If Bey isn't hitting 3s (like he hasn't been), he is very tough to play with his atrocious defense. hes 1-6 tonight.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He has a lot more dope shit in his game than my Atlanta Hawks 🐐 Al Horford but Al got a lot of that winning shit in the filler sections where it's just empty spaces for Trae. Trae is amazing at the dope shit tho.

Feel and proper basketball training>>>>>>>>talent.  Size is kinda important too.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Sigh.  Just didn't have it this evening.  Didn't seem like the Hawks were allowed to match the physical play.  And I wonder if the potential trade reports had any effect.  I know they saw it and they are human.  On to the next one 💯!!!

• Like 2

This was one of the more obvious gameplans to attack (poor and ill-footed) close outs from the Pacers as I’ve seen.  They slick toyed with the Hawks in the first half.  I‘m no Dre fan but our perimeter defense would’ve looked “better” with him no question.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, benhillboy said:

This was one of the more obvious gameplans to attack (poor and slow footed) close outs from the Pacers as I’ve seen.  They slick toyed with the Hawks in the first half.  I‘m no Dre fan but our perimeter defense would’ve looked “better” with him no question.

Absolutely true. Hard to have worse defense at the 3 than Bey.

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Sigh.  Just didn't have it this evening.  Didn't seem like the Hawks were allowed to match the physical play.  And I wonder if the potential trade reports had any effect.  I know they saw it and they are human.  On to the next one 💯!!!

Trae and Bogi . . . 7 - 32 FG . . . 2 - 20 3FG

Those 2 can't shoot that bad with that many shot attempts, and expect the team to be close.

Having said that . . If they were 15 - 32 FG . . 8 - 20 3FG . . . we'd still be down by 10

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

and do you know why he has all of those turnovers because he has to deal with guys with stupid long wingspans and it is hard to position the ball correctly to pass it to the right person.  That is the reason why the first thing you learn in basketball school is always keep your arms up.

Size matters..