• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

24 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

No respect , add  the Pacers to the  Thunder, Magic,Pelicans, Kings, Cavs, Grizzlies,and Rockets to  the list of young teams who have arguably bypassed the Hawks in their rebuild. 

The Hawks have to develope and Rebuild AJ's confidence. I would hate to see them squander this pick. He looks lost, totally lacking of joy and  passion in his game. He came into the league and started off with so much promise. Let's get him back on track. 

Don't say the rebuild word around here, some folks take offense to that 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I've watched almost every game this year in full and I turned it off. Absolutely awful game with no redeeming qualities (except DJ scored well).

I switched the channel and started watching Life Below Zero...no judgements please 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hylndr11 said:

Don't say the rebuild word around here, some folks take offense to that 

It's not so much that....rebuilding typically means you are expecting to be in the lottery for the upcoming season. We don't own our own picks, so we can't afford to be bad enough to gift SAS premium picks.

Sure we can trade vets for picks from other teams, but we'd have no control over where those pick end up.

What would be your ideal REBUILD idea?

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's not so much that....rebuilding typically means you are expecting to be in the lottery for the upcoming season. We don't own our own picks, so we can't afford to be bad enough to gift SAS premium picks.

Sure we can trade vets for picks from other teams, but we'd have no control over where those pick end up.

What would be your ideal REBUILD idea?

I'm more referring to the idea that we ended ours too early and they take it as a personal attack against trea which it isn't . 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

No respect , add  the Pacers to the  Thunder, Magic,Pelicans, Kings, Cavs, Grizzlies,and Rockets to  the list of young teams who have arguably bypassed the Hawks in their rebuild. 

The Hawks have to develope and Rebuild AJ's confidence. I would hate to see them squander this pick. He looks lost, totally lacking of joy and  passion in his game. He came into the league and started off with so much promise. Let's get him back on track. 

I said that a few days ago and Diesel said that don't mean anything, lmao.  The entire Western Conference has flipped while the Hawks are just being the Hawks.  But hey, they can do the "ice trae" at State Farm Arena.

Edited by Hawkmoor
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Jaybird, that needs to be the season schedule in the garbage instead. 

Maybe. But I'm not bothered by this loss.

The games where we are leading in the 4th and end up pissing it away, those are the games that frustrate and annoy me most.

A night like tonight, sometimes it's just not your night when everything that can go wrong, just does. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

I said that a few days ago and Diesel said that don't mean anything, lmao.  The entire Western Conference has flipped while the Hawks are just being the Hawks.  But hey, they can do the "ice trae" at State Farm Arena.

It still doesn't mean anything. 

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

sometimes it's just not your night when everything that can go wrong, just does. 

We couldn't hit nothing.   It wasn't our night.   Not even great defense from Indy... Just we couldn't hit and they could. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

I had my Dad record Hawks games and we watched them together when visiting over Christmas.  I’m just glad I didn’t subject him to this garbage.  This is a night where nothing and nobody worked.  Into the trash compactor. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What's our record without Dre this year

You can’t seriously be suggesting Dre would have won this for us, right?  Prime Jordan isn’t saving tonight’s stinker.  (Not to mention that he contributed to it in his own way by not being available — again.)

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What's our record without Dre this year

Hell nah Supes. It ain't cause that dude is out. Let's argue about it.  Hunter needs to be gone.  Period.  Tired of the wait..he's a defensive guru my nutz.  He's azz. I said it. Meet me about it.

I miss the gang..minus hunter😂😂😂

IMB_20200309112416_yfRh.gif

Edited by deester11
  • Haha 2