• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

This was an AWFUL game by everyone, nothing redeemable from this one. Throw it in the trash. Nothing worth discussing or lamenting. A very disjointed effort.

in the words if the famous @Jody23 - unto the next one.

• Thanks 2

Carlisle took some years off stealing money.  He’s back on his elite sh@t he was on in Dallas.  Pacers found something defensively in-season, something not easy to do.  I knew the Bruce Brown signing would go under the radar for casuals but I knew it was gonna be quite significant.  Kid’s team IQ and feel is solid as a rock.  Any player who’s metrics go up in the postseason is a keeper (Denver!)

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

We're witnessing the results of a team that is handicapped by GROSS MISMANAGEMENT.. Horrible drafting/trades/extensions etc............................

florida-evans-damn.gif.17f696a8ae7d7caf69d58205a37f46aa.gif

No respect , add  the Pacers to the  Thunder, Magic,Pelicans, Kings, Cavs, Grizzlies,and Rockets to  the list of young teams who have arguably bypassed the Hawks in their rebuild. 

The Hawks have to develope and Rebuild AJ's confidence. I would hate to see them squander this pick. He looks lost, totally lacking of joy and  passion in his game. He came into the league and started off with so much promise. Let's get him back on track. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That turn around fadeaway freethrow shot by Jalen is something he's worked on last offseason. Posted videos showed him working on it @Spud2niquesaid he could shoot like that playing against a chair 🤓

Ummm 🤨 what did I do to you? :mellow:

image.gif.b938267df7b22445a9d7db33ec9b8b2f.gif

But true I did 😂 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Q45T said:

So where do we go from here? At this point the squad is just a jumbled up pile of mismatched parts and players that haven’t panned out… sh*t sucks.

I’m usually not embarrassed to be a fan of any of my teams, but I’m honestly embarrassed to be a Hawks fan right now..

A Middle school team would play better Defense than these multi-millionaire pros. smh

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I’m usually not embarrassed to be a fan of any of my teams, but I’m honestly embarrassed to be a Hawks fan right now..

A Middle school team would play better Defense than these multi-millionaire pros. smh

Yea I ain’t been posting on here lately but I’ve genuinely been disgusted by how bad we are on defense. I mean our roster simply doesn’t work and the only thing I can point to now is mismanagement.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Good Lord I just saw the finals score at work. Wtf 😳!!!! Ummm do I need to watch this or throw it away? @JayBirdHawk @kg01 @whoeverelsewatcheditandhasthoughts

😞 damn a Buck fity doh 😖 geeez.

You can watch the start.. Hawks led 6-0

Turn it off after that...

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Good Lord I just saw the finals score at work. Wtf 😳!!!! Ummm do I need to watch this or throw it away? @JayBirdHawk @kg01 @whoeverelsewatcheditandhasthoughts

I've watched almost every game this year in full and I turned it off. Absolutely awful game with no redeeming qualities (except DJ scored well).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I've watched almost every game this year in full and I turned it off. Absolutely awful game with no redeeming qualities (except DJ scored well).

Thanks flushed let’s move on to the Magic. Fck the Pacers though they are gettin ahead of themselves with this bs win thing they got goin on. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It's my fault.  I was sleep in the 1st half and they had a 24 point lead at halftime.

Had I watched the entire game, they would've only lost by 13 or 14.

Pacers had 50 assists on 60 made shots.

• Haha 3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Pacers had 50 assists on 60 made shots.

What the… your lil siesta cost us there Bud! We are building this thing for the superstar Trae let’s be alert 🚨 🥳 The Magic game! You, me, and a lot of comments! What’s say you? 😃