• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Damn, if JJ had a typical JJ night, we could have pulled this off. This is the only positive loss I've seen all year feels like, gotta bottle this up and continue this for the rest of the season.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, hawkman said:

If they stay healthy, yes. I'm glad Kawhi is out West.

We forget how good he has always been.  Remember that dude took down both Lebron and Curry in finals in their primes. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Good effort, but just couldn't get the stops they needed. Jalen, bruh.  I know he's young, but he's got to get stronger with the ball.  Nice to Hunter feeling good and playing well.  On to the next one 💯!!!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

We forget how good he has always been.  Remember that dude took down both Lebron and Curry in finals in their primes. 

I think he's the best 2 way wing in the league when healthy. I haven't seen anything like that Toronto run since MJ and the Bulls. He was THE best player in the NBA. And yes, LeBron was in his prime at that time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

I think he's the best 2 way wing in the league when healthy. I haven't seen anything like that Toronto run since MJ and the Bulls. He was THE best player in the NBA. And yes, LeBron was in his prime at that time.

It's truly not close.  And never has been. 

Just now, JTB said:

lol they going to drag this one out huh?!

love the fight Quinn! 

NO SURRENDER, JT! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

This game beats 29 out of 30 teams.  No moral victories, but no shame either. 

And that's without Cap and with Hunter on a minute restriction. The Hawks are on the right track.

• Like 4

This damn hawks team is extremely good offensively. They make the contending teams respect their offensive game.

not really news here but it’s one nice thing we have going this season. We can stay in the games with this teams elite offense no matter if the opponents star player has 70, 60, or an unfair amount of all star players on their roster.

• Like 3

Really impressed with the Hawks right now. It they keep playing like this after the break they can absolutely make a run to the 6th seed, imo. 

Just keep getting better and playing as a team. The passing tonight was really good at times. Trae seems to be making all the right decisions. 

• Like 3

Clippers have all these guys in their proper roles finally.  Russ could never run a team that could flow offensively.  Harden could never run a conference finals level defense.  Paul George got derailed by LeBron and injuries.  But they all can fall in line behind Kawhi who can totally spearhead a championship level squad.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2