Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

That may be true, and he's still has a ways to go, but I'm not talking about DJ though.

Trae is the best player and we go where he takes us. Another thing he does that I don't like is jogging on offense when he's not bringing the ball up when he should be running and putting pressure on the defense.

Hes disinterested most of the time when he doesnt have the ball

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What happened?

Bogi threw a bottle and got into Quin face and they were going back and fore. At the end, Quin back to Bogi and hugged Bogi. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Bogi threw a bottle and got into Quin face and they were going back and fore. At the end, Quin back to Bogi and hugged Bogi. 

Sounds like passion to me. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Watching the Chicago stream. Bogi and Quin got into it 

I love it.  Bogi is smart enough to challenge him.

Great team win tho.  I always enjoyed the team energy without Trae, most notably road blowouts a few years ago against healthy Grizzlies and Nuggets squads.  It’s always been obvious they play with a chip when he sits.  The all time winning percentage without him has finally crept above the winning clip with him (.454 to .452). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nash said:

DJM 17pts on 17 shots and Bogi 20 pts on 7 shots.  I don't know if Quin is forcing Murray to shoot regardless of his efficiency or he shoots just because he can lol

His inefficiency, poor handles, and avg passing is why it's insane fir certain folks to claim DJ is the better option of the 2. Absolutely freaking insane. 

He can be a really good scorer and he's capable as a ball handler,  but being capable is not the same as being elite. Trae is elite. 

• Premium Member
Just now, Nash said:

DJM 17pts on 17 shots and Bogi 20 pts on 7 shots.  I don't know if Quin is forcing Murray to shoot regardless of his efficiency or he shoots just because he can lol

DJ has always been a scoring guard. He's been pretty efficient this season overall, but I think he's doing whatever it takes to win right now with Trae out. He has to score with this group. Thee 44 shots against the Celtics was crazy, but he did what he had to do to win the game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, benhillboy said:

I love it.  Bogi is smart enough to challenge him.

Great team win tho.  I always enjoyed the team energy without Trae, most notably road blowouts a few years ago against healthy Grizzlies and Nuggets squads.  It’s always been obvious they play with a chip when he sits.  The all time winning percentage without him has finally crept above the winning clip with him (.454 to .452). 

Which of course has little to do with Trae but I don't expect you to admit that. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ok to disagree as long as it doesn't last.  Glad they hugged it out.

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Yeah, that kinda came out of nowhere.  Think it happened when Quin decided to put the end of the bench into the game... maybe Bogi thought he was being benched without realizing Chicago was waving the white flag? 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Phunkabilly said:

Yeah, that kinda came out of nowhere.  Think it happened when Quin decided to put the end of the bench into the game... maybe Bogi thought he was being benched without realizing Chicago was waving the white flag? 

Either way, it's not professional. If that was another player on the Hawks' roster, we'd never hear the end of it.

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

His inefficiency, poor handles, and avg passing is why it's insane fir certain folks to claim DJ is the better option of the 2. Absolutely freaking insane. 

He can be a really good scorer and he's capable as a ball handler,  but being capable is not the same as being elite. Trae is elite. 

Inefficiency?

He's shooting 46% FG

36% from 3.. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He lives to hate on Trae.

And where is @Bonkers?

Trae goes down, and he falls off the Earth.

At least he's not here constantly posting about a player that's not even playing. 🙃

• Haha 1