• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

not sure what OO laughing at, he seems to have been having the hardest time with this transition

He's waiting to go 

8AevddtnSCw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So DJ and Bogi have now both popped off on Quin. And Dre reportedly was not a big fan of his going back to last season.

What the heck is Quin doing to get under everyone’s skin? Lol

Probably actually coaching and presenting new ideas and things that take ppl out of their comfort zones.  Pretty much hopefully exactly what we hired him for.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So DJ and Bogi have now both popped off on Quin. And Dre reportedly was not a big fan of his going back to last season.

firery guys...firery coach. As long as it doesn't fester - nothing to see here. Is it a good look, probably not but as long as they move past it with no lingering 'feelings - is all good.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We are winning games. I guess Murray isn't afforded the same excuses Trae is. 

I also don't think it's fair that he is not given the excuse of having a player of Murrays talents next to him to take the heat and pressure off him.  Trae usually has that given him better looks with a player of murray's talent pulling people away for trae to work a bit easier.   Bogi is good but he isn't as good as Trae or Murray is.  

I also think if you get another star at a different position if you move trae thats gonna take a ton of pressure off Murray as well and give him much better looks while also making the defense better as a whole if the star you go get is a quality 2 way player.    Even if we did trade trae for picks you would have a ton of ammo to go after another star within a year or so depending on who came available.

All im saying is i think it's easier to build a better team with murray and the amount of ammo you get back from trae to compete than it is to find another elite star to pair with trae with what you will get from murray.   I also Murray offers more than enough as a 2 way player that you can find a better pair with him to keep the defense really good and offense really good.    Where as i think you would have to find a monster 2 way player thats bigger  like AD or someone to keep the defense even avg with trae.

You can replace trae's offense with murray and another good 2 way star nuch easier than you can find someone to fix traes defense.

Also this is not a knock on trae i quite like the dude as a person and a player and would love to keep him if i felt we had the assets to build the right team around him.   But i think our front office has failed at this so much already that we have screwed ourself out of enough assets to do this.  So i think we need trae's massive amount of trade assets to fix this with muray being more than good enough to replace trae cap wise and talent wise to do this with.

Edited by Threezus
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

He's wants his players to get better. He's excellent 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Heyul nawl! 

It would probably be selective hugging like in the obama key and peele video where he goes down the line hugging certain people  XD  He's cool he's cool  he's not .  Gets to me  is he a hawks fan or falcon fan  he's 1/8th hawk fan  AFTERNOON MY HAWKTOROON.

Edited by Threezus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

OO with a stupid grin :laugh1:

Bogi: "You think he's better than me?!  Me??!  You pump me full-o meth and watch me drain them janky lookin 3's too!" 

Quin: "I said clean up the mess Bogi, not meth.  I have a bit of a lisp.  You know this, brate." 

OO: "Nah Quin, you definitely said meth. teehee..." 

Hunter: " ..... let them fight...." 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Threezus said:

It would probably be selective hugging like in the obama key and peele video where he goes down the line hugging certain people  XD  He's cool he's cool  he's not .  Gets to me  is he a hawks fan or falcon fan  he's 1/8th hawk fan  AFTERNOON MY HAWKTOROON.

I would definitely hug you but would be making a stank face behind your back for all others to see. 😏 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I would definitely hug you but would be making a stank face behind your back for all others to see. 😏 

LOL thats fair you must have some saints blood in you somewhere to pull something that shady off >.>

• Haha 1