• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Either way, it's not professional. If that was another player on the Hawks' roster, we'd never hear the end of it.

I'm sure he regrets it, but I think it's similar to the Kelce-Reid mini-scuffle during the Super Bowl... I'm sure Bogi probably just got a little over-amped, but I think Quin is smart enough to recognize that it was coming from a good place, and not from trying to show him up.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

bruno all over the place holding up at the perimeter affecting passing before dropping back, hes moving well and with purpose it is effecting the bulls

@TheNorthCydeRises has been telling us about Bruno.. 😀

download.jpg.d5c524753a020b9cd4bb94c034320077.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't think he has been inefficient overall.  I think he's shooting as much as he is because we are severely short handed.  He's logging a lot of minutes (too many sometimes) and has/had a sore back.  Like Trae he has his own set of flaws and a different skillset from Trae...and that's OK.

Maybe he's forcing things without Trae. And I'd understand that. But then that begs the question, why would folks think we'd be better off without Trae if this is the Murray we get? 

4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Without Trae he's avg 26 pts on 22 shots. Not exactly efficient. 

Yall care about efficiency now?

"Shoot the ball" Murray..😀

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Maybe he's forcing things without Trae. And I'd understand that. But then that begs the question, why would folks think we'd be better off without Trae if this is the Murray we get? 

tenor.gif?itemid=17060857

buuuut......

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You play DeRozan straight up and live with those shots...don't go for the pump fake and put him at the line.

It's amazing how many times he burned us from the line and we just chose not to adjust. 

• Like 1

I didnt think bogi was out when the spill happened, I thought that was before he pulled everyone, oh well, Bogi has been playing about as well as we have seen him lately, tonight, I do not think he made a mistake

10 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

We are winning games. I guess Murray isn't afforded the same excuses Trae is. 

• Like 2

So DJ and Bogi have now both popped off on Quin. And Dre reportedly was not a big fan of his going back to last season.

What the heck is Quin doing to get under everyone’s skin? Lol

14 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We are winning games. I guess Murray isn't afforded the same excuses Trae is. 

It is very apparent that the Hawks really struggle to win games without Trae Young...........

OO and Bey for that matter..

Edited by terrell