• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Wizards

lethalweapon3

This is a telling sign about the Hawks players. How bad do they want it? Apparently not very bad just limping into the playoffs. Your leaders are supposed to step up in these kind of games. Who are the Hawks leaders? Same ole Hawks. This team won't be serious until they bring in s Durant type.   Hard to get excited when you have so much to play for yet choke as usual.

• Like 2

I've been optimistic  all year about this team,  but I can't express how much the last two games killed my vibe. The lack of intestinal fortitude shown in the last two games is unacceptable. I thought Bud was maybe playing possum with Cleveland and didn't want to show his hand, but the truth is this team had no marbles. I was on the fence about dropping some coin to see some playoffs, these last two games made the decision easy for me. 

• Like 3

You can't tell me this team went out there and gave it all they had tonight with what I saw at the beginning of the third. Honestly wish my scenario I gave in chat happened, as that team may have given more effort. Lazy passing on the perimeter, even when guys were looking to drive and kick they were acting on what seemed to be muscle memory instead of thinking. After two big wins over Toronto/Boston, this team has gone right in the wrong direction fast at playoff time.

And FWIW: The only way this team actually has a legit shot at a title is if they get a superstar, which would require sucking for a star for a season or luck with trades.

Do you seriously want to do the former, especially with other teams in the city being iffy right now?