• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I like that Trae is getting the attention he so deserves but maaaaan.....I'm feeling kind a way.....where was this discussion pushing him prior to the voting.  Everyone wants on the bandwagon now, I mean I know there is room but if you weren't talking him up before - please stop as this was not your thinking a week ago.

AGV-Bandwagon.jpg&ehk=h2pxMT3BehuJsInnwN

We all know whose who. If you know you know. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Obviously since we're the same dude just posting under different names.

Did you hear AD bashing Giannis saying he has no euro step. I thought Giannis had a decent one. He was saying KD has all these moves and kinda letting Giannis have it. Lol.

I got the Bucks winning tonight. Vegas has Bucks -6 but I’m gonna say Bucks by 15-20 today. It’s going to game 7 just the way Adam Silver likes it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Did you hear AD bashing Giannis saying he has no euro step. I thought Giannis had a decent one. He was saying KD has all these moves and kinda letting Giannis have it. Lol.

I got the Bucks winning tonight. Vegas has Bucks -6 but I’m gonna say Bucks by 15-20 today. It’s going to game 7 just the way Adam Silver likes it.

I've got the Nets tonight. Just like Philly, the Nets are mentally soft. They are gonna fold like a cheap tent tonight under the pressure.

5 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I've got the Nets tonight. Just like Philly, the Nets are mentally soft. They are gonna fold like a cheap tent tonight under the pressure.

Wait.. I’m not following, you have the Nets but they are gonna fold? Or you have the Nets because the Bucks are mentally weak?

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait.. I’m not following, you have the Nets but they are gonna fold? Or you have the Nets because the Bucks are mentally weak?

AS long as it wasn't only me, lol.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Just a brain fart, meant the Bucks are soft.

Oh wow so you got cupcake 🧁 ending it tonight huh… his stat line was incredible last game but I don’t see Jeff Green bringing the same production. Also think Middleton steps up. Dude reminds me of a small forward version of Paul Millsap. He’s a quiet guy that’s just a team lunch pail dude.

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Looks like I was wrong. Bucks were able to put the handcuffs on their inner Whoreford for this one game and didn't collapse. Can they do it again? In Brooklyn? I have serious doubts. 

They are easily better than Brooklyn unless Harden suddenly becomes Harden again, which doesn't seem likely. KD will have to have another game like he did in game 5 for Brooklyn to pull it off. He's definitely capable of that so it's possible. 

• Like 1

Usually Trae only averaging 2 boards would hurt (and I’d bitch about it) but the way the team is rebounding I don’t sweat it.  Those couple he usually tracks down after hitting the floor are just being gobbled up earlier by his mates because playoffs. I’m sure it’s by design the staff doesn’t want him sticking his nose in too much with the size Philly has at the 1 and 5. What I’m impressed with is doubling his career steal average in a semifinals.  That’s HUGE when we’ve been out-scored throughout the series.  Kevin’s ball pressure skills rubbing off on him, Bogi, and OO.

Edited by benhillboy

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Usually Trae only averaging 2 boards would hurt (and I’d bitch about it) but the way the team is rebounding I don’t sweat it.  Those couple he usually tracks down after hitting the floor are just being gobbled up earlier by his mates because playoffs.  What I’m impressed with is doubling his career steal average in a semifinals.  That’s HUGE when we’ve been out-scored throughout the series.

Trae is a good rebounder for his size.  If he needs to get 8 rebounds, he'll be in there rebounding, but since the bigs and other guards are taking care of it, he let's them get them. 

• Like 1