• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

Just now, marco102 said:

No, all I'm saying is you said Joel's defense was generational and that ain't it chief.  He has great moments, but when he gets tired his defense nor offense isn't the same.  When he's engaged and not tired it's surprising some of the plays he makes, but that's not consistently throughout the game is all I'm saying. I didn't shit on Embiid in anyway form or fashion. I just said in my opinion Trae has had a bigger impact on the series.  That's not just offensively, but look at Trae's leadership. That's something you aren't talking about. Trae hasn't yelled at his team or pouted like Embiid.  And yes we all know Embiid is a better defender.  My opinion is my opinion.  I mean you think Embiid has been way better.  I'm fine with that. I think Trae has matched him and there isn't a huge gulf through 6 games. 

Embiid in the first three games was hands down far and away the best player in the series.  The last three in my opinion he hasn't been which allowed Trae to match him. 

I said he's a generational talent because he is. I didn't say he's a generational defender but he is elite defender for sure. Generational, no. 

He's generally always making an impact defensively. I don't know what else you want. 

I disagree, you did honestly. You shitted on him. No need for that. 

Trae is a better leader than Embiid by a mile. Who's saying otherwise? Embiid isn't a leader. He's just a baller with generational talent who's a funny personality but he's not a leader. He has a similar personality the likes of Shaq and Charles. Neither of them were leaders of any type. 

A better defender is an understatement considering we are talking above overall impact. 

I think he's been the best player in this series period and by a clear margin. We literally just got Trae's best individual offensive effort last night and lost. If we are going to win, it's going to be a team effort with Trae playing a key role in that but if there is someone that can beat the other team by himself, it's Jojo at this stage of his career. No shame in that. He's a top 3 player in this league. Hopefully Trae will get there soon and he will have the same effect on a game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I said he's a generational talent because he is. I didn't say he's a generational defender but he is elite defender for sure. Generational, no. 

He's generally always making an impact defensively. I don't know what else you want. 

I disagree, you did honestly. You shitted on him. No need for that. 

Trae is a better leader than Embiid by a mile. Who's saying otherwise? Embiid isn't a leader. He's just a baller with generational talent who's a funny personality but he's not a leader. He has a similar personality the likes of Shaq and Charles. Neither of them were leaders of any type. 

A better defender is an understatement considering we are talking above overall impact. 

I think he's been the best player in this series period and by a clear margin. We literally just got Trae's best individual offensive effort last night and lost. If we are going to win, it's going to be a team effort with Trae playing a key role in that but if there is someone that can beat the other team by himself, it's Jojo at this stage of his career. No shame in that. He's a top 3 player in this league. Hopefully Trae will get there soon and he will have the same effect on a game. 

Show me where I shit on Embiid? By saying I think Trae has had a better impact on the series? I didn't say Embiid was crappy, what I did say is if he was so generational his offense and defensive impact would have stopped the Hawks comeback.  Embiid scares the crap out of me if he can hold up the entire game.  I just don't think he has the stamina to do that.  If he does in Game 7, hats off to him.  

Also, the Hawks have won 2 out of the 3 best individual games by Embiid. If that's the argument we are making here.

20 minutes ago, marco102 said:

@NBASupes if we are talking who is the better player right now. Yes, it's Embiid. I'm talking about who is currently playing better.  There's a difference.

Who's better right now and who's playing better in the series has the same answer. That still doesn't change the fact that we can win game 7 and I believe we will.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JCDBaptist said:

Is it possible to get this as a poster or do I have to settle for a screenshot?

I don't know, I didn't make it. There might be online resources that can convert images into posters though.

Also if you want to save it to your personal computer,

• Right click and select open image in new tab(this should give the most HD resolution)
  • Right click the opened image and select Save Image As...

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, aali34 said:

I don't know, I didn't make it. There might be online resources that can convert images into posters though.

Also if you want to save it to your personal computer,

• Right click and select open image in new tab(this should give the most HD resolution)
  • Right click the opened image and select Save Image As...

Thanks my dude.

• Like 1