• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

You know I take one game off and look what you people do.   What the heck?  I'm starting to think you 'fans' didn't eat ANY corndogs last night!  You squawkers got some splainin to do.  One day off and everything goes to crap.  Well I guess it's ultimately my responsibility.

You takin' a lotta nights off lately.  You sure you're not sniffin' around ClipperSquawk on these "nights off"?

You steppin' out on us, macd?!  How could you?  We gave you the best years of our lives!

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

You takin' a lotta nights off lately.  You sure you're not sniffin' around ClipperSquawk on these "nights off"?

You steppin' out on us, macd?!  How could you?  We gave you the best years of our lives!

Not me.  I bleed volt green.   Plus i'm not obsessed with kawhi's hands in they way some people around here are....

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cam needs to focus right now on being a 3 and D guy.  He isn't strong enough to take ppl to the basket and can't finish inside.  He is very weak with the ball and it typically gets stripped before he can even get the shot off.  Focus on strength training this season and all offseason and workout against lots of contact.  But as of now, play to his strengths which is moving without the ball, defense and taking open or one dribble jumpers.

Heurter is doing the same thing, he's driving way too much and it's not his strength.

This is all mostly when Trae goes out of the game.  We have noone to create, except Jabari but he's only an ISO guy, not really a playmaker.  So we pass the ball around and then the shot clock gets low and we have to force it up.  We desperately need a backup PG, and Collins of course.

Edited by AtLaS
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Omfg, that was freaking awesome.

I rarely watch those but that one was worth the price of admission.

Eta.  I sense he doesn't like Boylen, btw.

I found that odd .... but I like it.  - That sounded weird when I said it out loud.

Agreed, I love his bluntness.  That's my style.  No need to sugar coat a "positive" from the game for the media.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, AHF said:

It sucks to watch but is 100% foreseeable that we will have brutal nights - especially with Collins out.  He is our most consistent player.  Last night everything went wrong; the game before was a great one.  

After last November (also sans Collins) I am officially in the "I hate November" club😂

Any updates on the appeals process?

Edited by enrique
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, AtLaS said:

Cam needs to focus right now on being a 3 and D guy.  He isn't strong enough to take ppl to the basket and can't finish inside.  He is very weak with the ball and it typically gets stripped before he can even get the shot off.  Focus on strength training this season and all offseason and workout against lots of contact.  But as of now, play to his strengths which is moving without the ball, defense and taking open or one dribble jumpers.

Heurter is doing the same thing, he's driving way too much and it's not his strength.

This is all mostly when Trae goes out of the game.  We have noone to create, except Jabari but he's only an ISO guy, not really a playmaker.  So we pass the ball around and then the shot clock gets low and we have to force it up.  We desperately need a backup PG, and Collins of course.

Dude be slashing like he prime VC or young T-Mac. Bro, you are not a skywalker. You don't have Donovan Mitchell body control. You don't have Trae touch. Shoot threes at volume. Stop doing things you don't do well. You were terrible driving in traffic in college, why do it in the pros? There is more space but not in traffic