• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Suns

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Randolph thought he was tough till his helmet got snatched but they stomped Garrett

What? How do you assume 'he thought he was tough'? Garret just proved he is the biggest pansy on the field. I think you got Rudolph and Garret mixed up LOL 

3 minutes ago, AHawks89 said:

What? How do you assume 'he thought he was tough'? Garret just proved he is the biggest pansy on the field. I think you got Rudolph and Garret mixed up LOL 

He was fighting with Garrett, Garrett snatched his helmet. It was all good till Garrett swung on Randolph and Pouncey and them boys stomped Garrett 

Watch the YouTube video again

Edited by NBASupes

Just now, NBASupes said:

He was fighting with Garrett, Garrett snatched his helmet. It was all good till Garrett swung on Randolph and Pouncey and them boys stomped Garrett 

Rudolph was not fighting with him. Rudolph was trying to get him off him because Rudolph was already down from avoiding the sack. If anything, Rudolph just showed the league how tough he is by being blind sided by a helmet and tackle afterwards. Props to Rudolph although he played a crappy game. Goodbye Garret!  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The East is trash. 

The WEst isnt setting the world on fire either...I mean the Hawks just beat the 4 seed. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The Hawks can beat anybody with Trae and lose to anybody as well. 

JUst sayin. Hawks beat Nuggets and Spurs..Lakers lost to Raptors. Clippers just lost to lowly Pelicans. HOuston lost to Miami and Brooklyn..Dallas lost twice to KNicks.And then you have Phoenix and MInnesota. Meh..WEst is overrated imo. Top heavy, just like the EAst.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3