• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Suns

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

But none of them are scrubs.  And that made a difference tonight.   

Oubre played like a 2nd team All-NBA player tonight.

They used to have a shitload of raw players on the court at all times. Now, I don't see one raw guy on their roster and since they realize they can't develop them for shit, they struggled. 

This lost to me is on

1. Refs

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So it's legal to just wait for the big to move then flop on the ground?

What in the actual F happened to "freedom of movement"?

What happened to the offensive player being granted space to turn around?

Tell me!.  I'll wait.

You’re going to be waiting a long time cause no one can give you a clear answer on bullshit refs that don’t understand the rules 

Just now, bleachkit said:

I thought both flagrants were BS. What are you talking about?

Cam had good drives this game. Might be the first game where all of his drives looked of quality and the refs f***ed him but you are talking about confidence. He played well today. Just gotta shoot threes better. He had 4 quality threes. Made two but one foot out of bounds. The others looked good but in and out. He bricked one and then hit a Harden like stepback but the results looked more like Bruno than Harden.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cam had good drives this game. Might be the first game where all of his drives looked of quality and the refs f***ed him but you are talking about confidence. He played well today. Just gotta shoot threes better. He had 4 quality threes. Made two but one foot out of bounds. The others looked good but in and out. He bricked one and then hit a Harden like stepback but the results looked more like Bruno than Harden.

I didn't mean to imply that. But I just want to see a break out game  from  him where he goes like 6-10 from three and scores like 25. Kinda like Kevin Huerter's game from Philly last year.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I didn't mean to imply that. But I just want to see a break out game  from  him where he goes like 6-10 from three and scores like 25. Kinda like Kevin Huerter's game from Philly last year.

I'll take a 3 - 4 from 3 game where he scores 15 points.

Baby steps.

LOL . . Damian isn't used to doing interviews.

• Like 3