• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Nah. Josh was never this bad. This was just brutal to watch. 

Josh was beyond brutal. It's just that Bembry seems to be in chaos mode every game. Bembry role is best in spurts but when you have to use him for 30+ minutes, he will lose you the game

• Like 2

VC with 10 minutes -5

Evan Turner with 13 minutes and -7

Crabbe with 10 minutes and -13

Jabari with 30 minutes and -10

Len 28 mins +5

Djones 20 mins +10

Bruno 14 mins -2

Here is a thought LP.....don't play VC at the 4. EVER. 

Thanks. If I was Trae I'd be lobbying to have LP fired. He's not a good coach. Sorry folks! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Poor Trae. Only player worth a damn on this team. Hunter has gone ghost the last three games, our bigs are garbage, Vince is done, and our bench gives no help.

Young team that needs to learn how to win. Too many bad fouls, turnovers, and bad shots tonight. Trae forcing passes and getting lost amongst the trees. We need Huerter and Collins back!

Hunter with 40 minutes +10

Just now, LK6969 said:

VC with 10 minutes -5

Evan Turner with 13 minutes and -7

Crabbe with 10 minutes and -13

Jabari with 30 minutes and -10

Len 28 mins +5

Djones 20 mins +10

Bruno 14 mins -2

Here is a thought LP.....don't play VC at the 4. EVER. 

Thanks. If I was Trae I'd be lobbying to have LP fired. He's not a good coach. Sorry folks! 

I really do hope Trae pulls a Magic Johnson and gets him fired

Just now, terrell said:

We miss Collins and Huerter. Jabari and the rookies are just too inconsistent..

The rookies are rookies and Parker is Parker. This is what he is. Collins is really the main person to blame, he didn't have to use that shit but he did and got caught 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I really do hope Trae pulls a Magic Johnson and gets him fired

It really isn't excusable at this point. this is yet ANOTHER game we should've won.

Past 9 games we have about 4-5 that we could've WON if it wasn't for LP. Dead ass go check it.

LP is the reason we won't make the playoffs this season.

We are a playoff team with Trae Young. Yes we are depleted but we are pretty talented still and can compete with top teams in the East. The problem is LP doesn't utilize his team effectively and lineups effectively and doesn't understand his players at all and how to use them properly.

He's not good folks. NOT GOOD. I've been screaming this for the past 10 games and I will continue to do so.
Hopefully the moron Hawks Staffer that lurks on this forum will spread the word. 

LP if you need help I can HELP YOU DUDE. I'll sit on the bench and advise you on lineups. Not a problem man. Just HIT ME UP.

I want the hawks to win. You and your staff clearly aren't up to the task. 

• Like 1