Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The rookies are rookies and Parker is Parker. This is what he is. Collins is really the main person to blame, he didn't have to use that shit but he did and got caught 

😒As if other NBA players don't  use HGH. or testosterone injections. Gimmie a break dude. The NBA just wanted to punish a "lower tier" star player so show the public that their athletes don't use drugs. LOL 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LP has to find a different offense for this team to run, that doesn't have Trae as the PnR ball handler,   It makes no sense for him to have to work this hard every single game.

There is no efficient offense with these guys that doesn't involve Trae. They all suck lol.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

It really isn't excusable at this point. this is yet ANOTHER game we should've won.

Past 9 games we have about 4-5 that we could've WON if it wasn't for LP. Dead ass go check it.

LP is the reason we won't make the playoffs this season.

We are a playoff team with Trae Young. Yes we are depleted but we are pretty talented still and can compete with top teams in the East. The problem is LP doesn't utilize his team effectively and lineups effectively and doesn't understand his players at all and how to use them properly.

He's not good folks. NOT GOOD. I've been screaming this for the past 10 games and I will continue to do so.
Hopefully the moron Hawks Staffer that lurks on this forum will spread the word. 

LP if you need help I can HELP YOU DUDE. I'll sit on the bench and advise you on lineups. Not a problem man. Just HIT ME UP.

I want the hawks to win. You and your staff clearly aren't up to the task. 

We are a playoff team when fairly healthy but not the way we are right now

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, DBac said:

There is no efficient offense with these guys that doesn't involve Trae. They all suck lol.

That's not going to get it. This team can't be Trae and the "others". Once he goes to the bench or gets trapped, it's like the Washington Generals out there. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

See I told y'all to appreciate Trae in the "I love Luka thread."

Keep that same energy!

This is the first time I'm really pissed about a loss. You can't waste these type of performances!

I love Trae. Never said otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, DBac said:

Suck or they are really inconsistent. 

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

I predict a big game from Cam

If it plays. Houston is one team that plays terrible perimeter defense so i expect good if he does play

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

No it wasn't really a shot at them, just saying how inexperienced they are compared to Carlisle and his gang.

Rick does have more experience but LP is more innovative. It's just hard to show it with this case of goofies 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ya'll really blaming the coaches?

I am.

If you can't see how LP failed REALLY BADLY in the 3rd qtr then you need to rewatch the game carefully and figure it out.

I can tell you though....Wanna know? The Jabari at the 4 and Djones at the 5 is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE LINEUP. 

It doesn't matter who you have at the 1,2 and 3 if you have Jabari at the 4 and Djones at the 5 it is a HUGE NEGATIVE. Every, single, time.