• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Hopefully we start seeing that on the regular. but please Trae a little more effort on D! take a page from Goodwin

I actually thought trae efforts was pretty good defensively.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I was pretty happy with the troops tonight. Outside of a few miscues, they played as mistake free as they could considering how intense this game was. For a young team, finishing games will be extremely hard but the effort was there and the execution was much better than expected. 

How’d you like that Cam flush on the baseline off the Trae feed Supes? 😊 Hopefully a sign of more to come.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

We shouldn't have made fun of his weight. He was out for blood tonight.

If anyone doubts we need a real center after tonight then I don't know what to say.

Go to my trades section on Jokic. I called out kg just to put the blame on him. 😆 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

We shouldn't have made fun of his weight. He was out for blood tonight.

If anyone doubts we need a real center after tonight then I don't know what to say.

Lol but in all seriousness I thought Len got moved too easily on those post ups when Jokic 3 ball stopped.

i definitely agree we NEED a better center but len should be able to do better then that. I understand jokic is extremely talented but he kinda was left open on 3s then muscled damn near everything in around the goal 

• Like 2