• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Update:

My guy feels like there are smoke to Brooklyn or LAL for Oladipo and even LAC is considering as well but Indiana still doesn't want to trade Oladipo for lower tier assets or take on a bad contract for a larger mid asset at all. 

He said he thinks Indy wants LaMelo Ball bad and will likely overpay for him due to Oladipo forcing their hand. That said Indy wants Oladipo in a larger sum of parts deal for a quality prospect, not as a showcase piece for lower end assets. 

MIN has been reluctant to do a deal with Indy having high demands. 

As for MIN, they have offers for 1st overall but they aren't really that good by their standard is what I got. They want what my guy stated is a clear overpay industry wide. 

We will see what happens. Indy is the most active team that's in the playoffs. Other teams like the Clippers, Sixers and Raptors have been active as well. Some think the Raptors could do a big deal for Oladipo too but there has been no real offers yet from Toronto. 

Nets want Oladipo but are only willing to trade Prince/Temple/19. Indy hasn't been receptive and wants more at this time.

Don’t like the Oladipo nets fit unless Kd moved to the 4 permanently.

kyrie/Oladipo/Caris/I’d/Dj

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

Me either as I think Irving is one of the most overrated players in the league and KD is now coming off another season ending injury.

Kyme is clearly talented but he's also clearly divisive.  I feel it's only a matter of time before he and durant are at odds.  Once that happens, that's all she wrote for them because BKN is all-in on them two.

• Admin
39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Kyme is clearly talented but he's also clearly divisive.  I feel it's only a matter of time before he and durant are at odds.  Once that happens, that's all she wrote for them because BKN is all-in on them two.

He is absolutely a talented scorer but that’s it.  He doesn’t make his team or teammates better and the fact that he is a point guard he doesn’t run an offense....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

He is absolutely a talented scorer but that’s it.  He doesn’t make his team or teammates better and the fact that he is a point guard he doesn’t run an offense....

I think Trae should look at Kyrie as a cautionary tale. Don't end up a divisive, defensively challenged stat padder bouncing from team to team. I dont think that will happen, but it could if he refuses to evolve. Either way he'll be richer than Croesus.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

This is interesting.  Maybe he would've been better off cast as a 6th man gunner?

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

This is interesting.  Maybe he would've been better off cast as a 6th man gunner?

He was perfectly cast as a secondary player but his ego wouldn't accept it.  We've seen not one but two teams now that worked to lessen his responsibilities allowing him to focus solely on what he does best (score) and he bristled at the mere suggestion because he feels (felt?) he can do so much moar!

• Like 2

Kyrie, like Jimmy, just needs to land in the right culture that matches his personality.

KD actually may be a great fit with him as they both are a little bit anti establishment personality wise. And they get to create their own culture up in Brooklyn 

• Premium Member

@NBASupes...couple questions.

Way back in February at the Trade deadline,

1. Hawks was in discussion for Gallo as part of the proposed Adams trade - are the Hawks interested in him in FAcy?

2. Kevin Love was part of a discussion (the MIN/GSW/HOU deal) with the Hawks offering the OKC 2022 1st - is there still any interest in him as the back up PF?

3. Any discussions regarding the OKC 2022 1st for a decent bench player on a long term deal?

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@NBASupes...couple questions.

Way back in February at the Trade deadline,

1. Hawks was in discussion for Gallo as part of the proposed Adams trade - are the Hawks interested in him in FAcy?

2. Kevin Love was part of a discussion (the MIN/GSW/HOU deal) with the Hawks offering the OKC 2022 1st - is there still any interest in him as the back up PF?

3. Any discussions regarding the OKC 2022 1st for a decent bench player on a long term deal?

I was joking the first time, but I'd rather have Blake Griffin than Kevin L.

Edited by marco102