• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Would yall do #6 for Brogdon?

I would, as he is exactly the kind of Vet and PG this team needs. I think he would truly elevate us ( I know I said this before too haha)

Yes.

17 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

If its for McConnel, I'd be down for that too. He is pretty solid as well for a backup. 

He would cost much more wouldnt he? Like #6 and Bruno maybe?

No.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I would, as he is exactly the kind of Vet and PG this team needs. I think he would truly elevate us ( I know I said this before too haha)

I wouldn't but that's just me. I like Brogdon but I am lukewarm on any trade for him of a major asset which is what it will take. Injuries are a big concern I have

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I wouldn't but that's just me. I like Brogdon but I am lukewarm on any trade for him of a major asset which is what it will take. Injuries are a big concern I have

What would it take to get Brogdon besides #6?

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes.

No.

My 2 posts combined automatically to make it read like I was saying #6 and Bruno for McConnell. But I meant that in response to Brogdon.

For McConnell Id do a 2nd rounder and end of bench player.

4 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Would I ....?  My body is so ready for that trade.  (Barry White voice) Awwwww baby, sign me up.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Everyone kept saying how #6 in this years "weak" draft wasnt worth anything. Now we are afraid to lose it for a proven difference maker. Im confused lol

Brogdon gets hurt, good player for sure, but the injury history is a deal breaker. If not for that I might pull the trigger.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Now that it has been put in my head ... I want Brogdon on our team ... he can be our starter at SG and transition to PG when Trae sits.

I would give 6 in this draft for him or Heurter and that OKC pick.

Assuming everyone is healthy, i'd be shocked if our starting lineup isn't Trae, Cam/heurter, hunter, collins, capela.     I think all our moves will be to fill the bench.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, thecampster said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/york-reportedly-willing-trade-back-120029064.html

That they've added Wiseman to their list is new to me.

Between gsw interest in vassell and this Knicks news it seems like a chess match going on between those two franchises.

i can see a deal brewing between those two teams.

Edited by Dean Walker

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

Now that it has been put in my head ... I want Brogdon on our team ... he can be our starter at SG and transition to PG when Trae sits.

I would give 6 in this draft for him or Heurter and that OKC pick.

Yeah, sounds like your body's ready for this trade too.  Why are you looking at me like that?  Don't make it weird, bro.

😎

Seriously though, I've been wanting to see Brogdon play in Atlanta since he allegedly wanted to go to GT and we didn't really recruit him. 😔

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/york-reportedly-willing-trade-back-120029064.html

That they've added Wiseman to their list is new to me.

Wiseman and Robinson? Young Twin Towers. lol. I hear they're going after FVV in FA..

Edited by terrell

I think reason why Brogdon is getting hurt so often is minutes. He has been playing a lot at Indiana and Milwaukee, more that 35 mpg normally and clearly he is not there yet. But play him 25-28 mpg, half of them off the ball and you will have and exceptional contributor, a capable ballhandler and distributor, a good shooter and a good defender, he is a fantastic fit for us, clearly one of those additions that gives you a jump of 10 wins.

24 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I think reason why Brogdon is getting hurt so often is minutes. He has been playing a lot at Indiana and Milwaukee, more that 35 mpg normally and clearly he is not there yet. But play him 25-28 mpg, half of them off the ball and you will have and exceptional contributor, a capable ballhandler and distributor, a good shooter and a good defender, he is a fantastic fit for us, clearly one of those additions that gives you a jump of 10 wins.

He was red flagged during the draft as well. I don't think it's as simple as reducing minutes