• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

4 fouls in 5 minutes for Bruno. I know we all want him to play more but damn. He keeps himself off the floor. 

WEll he knows he has a 15 min restriction today........ lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

I’m not convinced you can build a winner with a Young/Collins combo... You might can with one, but not both. Building a winner with two bottom of the league defenders is tough.

Trae has been better than Collins tonight tbh. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Plainview1981 said:

I’m not convinced you can build a winner with a Young/Collins combo... You might can with one, but not both. Building a winner with two bottom of the league defenders is tough.

I don't think Collins can be the 2nd option on a title team. He needs to be 3rd or 4th. Trae can be the 1 though. I'm convinced of that. Right now I think we have the 1st and 3rd options for a playoff team. Unfortunately we dont really have the 2nd option or the 4th-10th options. 

Surely even the most creative fans have to realize JC is strictly a power forward now and has to have a quality C next to him that can defend. Remedy is at hand. Am imagining 48 minutes of Clint and Dedmon helping John out very soon. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

I know I will get flak, but the Hawks need to sign Harrell. And next offseason, try to sent Collins to Milwaukee for Giannis

I think Collins and Trae are starting to look like Malone and Stockton minus the defense. Capela and Dedmon could be the answer on Post D. Then we need a great wing defender.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't think Collins can be the 2nd option on a title team. He needs to be 3rd or 4th. Trae can be the 1 though. I'm convinced of that. Right now I think we have the 1st and 3rd options for a playoff team. Unfortunately we dont really have the 2nd option or the 4th-10th options. 

Trae needs to be our 2nd option imo..Hopefully Cam takes the reigns in a few years.KInda like KD/Steph.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1