• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

19 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Ya hate to see it

🤪

They never listen until its too late.

To be fair, that game was lost because they kept switching on ball screens and leaving small guards on Luka. PG13 was noticeably annoyed and towards the end of the game just started leaving his man open to double which allowed the Mavs to burn them on the scramble drill.

Beverly was the main culprit of this. He needed to put his ego down and fight through the screen to get back to his man (THJ) and let PG13  stay on Luka. It was painful to watch. Clippers gonna lose this series. Basketball Gods do not like the fact they tried to lose on purpose to avoid Lebron.

Where will Kawhi play next year?  Will he opt out and move on or stay in LAC?  Would he join the Knicks and play for Thibs?  I kinda doubt it, but who knows.  How about heading to Dallas to join up with Luka?  Going to be a fun summer me thinks.  

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Where will Kawhi play next year?  Will he opt out and move on or stay in LAC?  Would he join the Knicks and play for Thibs?  I kinda doubt it, but who knows.  How about heading to Dallas to join up with Luka?  Going to be a fun summer me thinks.  

I get the feeling Kawhi doesn't care about losing in the playoffs.  Like, he obviously is trying to win 100% and giving effort but being in LA is more important to him than jumping teams again to try to be on a contender.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I get the feeling Kawhi doesn't care about losing in the playoffs.  Like, he obviously is trying to win 100% and giving effort but being in LA is more important to him than jumping teams again to try to be on a contender.

Hope so.  I'd prefer he didn't come back east.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

Or how about heading to Atlanta to play with super villain Trae Young?

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

It's ok, they can just blame Doc .... oh, wait.   No, they can just blame Harrell .. oh wait ..............

Stanley Roberts. He ate too much and breathed other people’s air.

48 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

that's the playoff Rondo i'm glad we got rid of.   

I was waiting for a dose of it 😂 that wasn’t what I was expecting, not with the Clipps.

Still say Clipps come back. F the Mavs.

• Like 1