• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We've tough on Trae this week, he's been struggling mightily. But he was great tonight!. Looked relaxed, not forcing passes or shots. Natural flow to the offense.

Yep. Great bounce back from Trae...And Lamelo goes 3-13 vs the Knicks of course..lol..Still had a good game though..Hornets ballin. Especially Hayward..He's playing great for them so far..He Might be worth it afterall..lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

We've tough on Trae this week, he's been struggling mightily. But he was great tonight!. Looked relaxed, not forcing passes or shots. Natural flow to the offense.

I don't mind criticism, sometimes it is well deserved - some of that other stuff :doh: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Who would’ve guessed it? This team is better when Trae’s the focal point. I’m just messing with you...

Edited by timebomb
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Lameloesque if you will? I kid I kid.   It was an excellent floor game from Trae. 

• Haha 3