• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Seriously guy, please stop.

I remember that 50+ point loss to the Hornets too, when this entire board was pissed off to the highest.  And that was a playoff level Hawks team too.

I'm sure that game is on Youtube somewhere too, but I won't post that.

That night was brutal.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I remember that 50+ point loss to the Hornets too, when this entire board was pissed off to the highest.  And that was a playoff level Hawks team too.

I'm sure that game is on Youtube somewhere too, but I won't post that.

That night was brutal.

Uh, rather remember Joe Johnson breaking some ankles against the Big Bad Green on the way to a playoff win myself. 

Trae's floater was going. Even though LP hates mid range shots, was nice to see Trae and Hunter step in and hit them to get a rhythm. Gotta see the ball go through the basket before stepping outside.  

We just hit those 3s that we were missing.  Gotta find a way to get some looks inside when the 3 isn't falling. 

Defensively we stepped up. The reason we won. We are playing up and down to competition. Gotta find a way to keep this defensive intensity in all games.

All in all, great shooting game by the team but need to keep shooting 2s if that's what the defense is giving us. Can't play this live or die by the 3 game.

• Like 2