• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Him and Clint been balling since Cam been out. Seems like the touches are more clear

I think they had no choice but to go inside with all the players out. 

Clint is not a place holder...this dude needs to stay in Atl if he continues to play like this.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Him and Clint been balling since Cam been out. Seems like the touches are more clear

Cam to the bench..I like Huerter starting tbh..Gives us another playmaker..Reddish can get more touches on 2nd unit..If Huerter was better on d it wouldnt even be a question..

Edited by terrell

Just now, marco102 said:

I think they had no choice but to go inside with the players with all the players out. 

Clint is not a place holder...this dude needs to stay in Atl if he continues to play like this.

He's a monster. I told ya'll he was and that he could be our all star with Trae.

• Like 3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Did you see the JC/Capela one too.

I think Huerter understands how to get Collins and Capela involved better than Cam at this point.

Agreed. While Kevin and Trae defense was a massive issue for 3 quarters, I do like the idea of starting Kevin again and splitting Cam minutes with Kevin. Also, I would like to cut Solo mins to a serious low.

• Like 3