• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Solo should get 0 minutes when Gallo is back.  I love the guy personally and what he brings to the team but watching him play defense or dribble or pass makes me wanna turn the TV off

To his credit Solo was excellent in overtime, outside of that missed bunny. His defense on Grant down the stretch was perfect and he hit that big three. But Yea, Solo was brought in to be our third string SF, and that's the role he is best suited for. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Definitely. Horford had some monster games but I'd wager he never had 25,25 and 5. 

Horford was impactful and our most impactful player in the last 20 years but dominant, he wasn't. This was a dominant performance on both ends

• Like 2

Cole Anthony with the buzzer beater..Wow..Minnesota loses again..

Collins Sexton has really improved btw..Kid is ballin.

Knicks/Bulls playing better

7-8 spots arent gonna be easy...

We needed this win..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

Snell and Rondo.  But I'm not just talking about tonight.  Solo = Vince carter.  My nightmare continues!

Snell has been abysmal, and working himself back from injury, dido with Rondo who is clearly on some sort of minutes restriction as he looks 50 years old out there.  As bad as Solo is we should all be greatful he is on the team ATM, because we don't win with Snell getting 40 minutes or Mays getting any significant minutes.

• Like 3