• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

Kev has been having some nice quiet games.  He's fairly close to Hunter when it comes to most improved.  His passing has gotten better as well and his ball handling is a little better.

He started off the season great than cooled off and now the last few games has been rounding back into shape. I think the problem is still defense and his inability or lack of will to be effective when driving to the Hoop. He pulls up and does these semi floaters push shots instead of drawing contact and going to the line. Overall though he has definitely shown improvement and has been our second best playmaker and deserves props. 

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, kg01 said:

If they had been playing young guys, I'd agree.  But ... they weren't.  And Casey needs wins.

Yea they don't look like a team trying to tank to me. More like a team desperately trying to win games and sneak into the eighth seed. If they wanted to tank you don't sign Grant or bring back Rose. 

• Moderators

Great comeback.   I don't know what the Pistons were doing late in fourth.  They could have run out the clock. 

Collins/Capela (JC3?) - is just kicking butt.   When they are both in the game it's pretty great and if Trae ever gets really cooking, for a whole game, then watch out.   

We got a rough schedule coming up.  It'd be a good time to get in a groove and hopefully get Gallo back out there.   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Great comeback.   I don't know what the Pistons were doing late in fourth.  They could have run out the clock. 

Collins/Capela (JC3?) - is just kicking butt.   When they are both in the game it's pretty great and if Trae ever gets really cooking, for a whole game, then watch out.   

We got a rough schedule coming up.  It'd be a good time to get in a groove and hopefully get Gallo back out there.   

It’s just the kind of game we needed before hitting a rough stretch. I think we see our main players show up big over the next stretch.

• Like 2

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

CC getting plenty of opportunities with all our bricklayers.

I wonder how many were his own misses.  At least 10.   They should keep a stat that doesn't include rebounding your own misses.   Call it the MosesCorrectedRebounds.

I kid, i kid.  Great game by CC.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I wonder how many were his own misses.  At least 10.   They should keep a stat that doesn't include rebounding your own misses.   Call it the MosesCorrectedRebounds.

I kid, i kid.  Great game by CC.

That was the Moses special.  One offensive possession, 2 points, 1-3 fg, 2 rebounds.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

In his 1st 9 games, Capela had 8 blocks (that's not even 1 block on average) ........Last 3 games, he blew up with 12 blocks. (both him and JC have more blocks in the last 3 games than in the previous games combined).

• Like 1