• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, Diesel said:

Caption this video:

Coach Lloyd Pierce:   F--- Trae..  F---  JC  F---Hunter....   This is your team!!!   If anybody tell you different,  I'll slap them to sleep!

Caption 2:

Coach Lloyd Pierce:   Now that's how you supposed to shoot, from now on that's how you shoot! Oh man, I want my next center to shoot like that WOOOOO... it takes a dysfunctional m**erf***er to shoot and rebound like that. That's some disfunctional s**t! My next center's gonna invite me to his barbeques and shit, though.

10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Gallo hasnt even been practicing, he's not going to be back. 

This is from Monday..Hopefully not too much longer.....

Hawks say he “has progressed to half-court individual workouts and will now be re-introduced to contact activity

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Every game like this Collins price tag goes up. The idiots in the front office should have just paid the man. Now he's still going to get his max and we will still pay it by having to match.

lol, they won't care if he earns it.  It was pay him 90+ up front for a discount or make John earn that max. 

If he keeps playing great defense, he'll get paid. 

14 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Every game like this Collins price tag goes up. The idiots in the front office should have just paid the man. Now he's still going to get his max and we will still pay it by having to match.

If you think they should have maxed him then what harm is there in waiting? There is basically no upside to committing to it early except to avoid him being a sourpuss, but he seems as positive and engaged as ever. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aali34 said:

How can you not love this man? Him and Clint got infectious energy.

Love that!  But watching Ray Glier talk real slow, cause a Zoom feedback loop by not muting himself, and have absolutely no reaction to JC/Clint hype was incredibly uncomfortable to watch... yikes😬