• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks

lethalweapon3

"After watching Capela I know what a rebounder looks like. Collins is not. Gallo shows me what a scoring big looks like. Collins is not.

Hunter has shown me what improvement looks like when you are good. Huerter and Reddish have not shown that".

This is why Trae/Hunter/Capela is our BIG 3.............lol

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

O.k.  We have to talk about this.  What is up with Randy Moss @NBASupes  His BBIQ is the lowest on the team.  Will it get better?

He is a 21 year old sophmore who will have inconsistencies.  Why are you happy he's struggling? The moment he had a good game he went out with an injury.  Can you be patient and stop basking in whatever glory you think is Hunter vs Reddish?

Hunter's playing great which is a great sign for the ultimate potential of the Hawks.  These are all Hawks players, no need in revealing when players are struggling.  You seem to really enjoy the losses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If we gonna jack up threes. Let Gallo jack 'em up. The guy can knock em down as good as anybody on this team. He needs more shots.

Kevin and Cam were boo boo tonight. Ugh.

Great job Dre and JC!! Combined 63 pts on 25-40. Well done!

The two guys that absolutely had to step up stepped up. Problem is everyone else (outside of Galo) was dog crap. 

Edited by Atlantaholic

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Per LP - Gallo still on minutes restrictions, he played 40 seconds more than the plan.  I guess Gwu is still on minutes restrictions as well, he played 15 minutes.

How long are they on minute restrictions? Do other NBA teams assign these arbitrary minute restrictions?